Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

Well heres what I have of me from the last two OP's.

About to head out with someone else's m203 bolted to my rifle...that thing was pure sex I eliminated the 'president' with it :D and completed the main objective for that scenario in doing so.

DSC03653.jpg

About to move to the next piece of cover as my teammate fails to put down covering fire. <_<

OPNewHorizon5-24-08002.jpg

And eliminating about 5 or 6 guys in a bunker, by myself with my trusty Hi-Capa. :P Also got a bang kill on the VIP for that scenario when I got to the bunker and won the game.

DSCF0022.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me in the Beret and the section i was working with after a successful extraction of one of the CIA agents.

HPIM0368.jpg

Kie and Alan

HPIM0370.jpg

Me and Kie

HPIM0374.jpg

Kie Me and Alan at the end of the day back at mine

HPIM0381.jpg

And a penny farthing we saw on the way home lol

HPIM0378.jpg

Grim

Lol well seeing its my regiment ill wear it. i earned it. besides there was a reg from my regiment there (he was 2 battalion i am 4 battalion) and he was more than happy to stop and chat to me, without a problem, and he was a straight forward guy if he had a problem im sure he would have said. besides i ditched my beret later in the day as the heat was starting to kill me off. Shame you and Giggs missed such a good day. I gots my self an AKS74 from the shop there. was tempted to get a Mossberg as well and Glock pistol but they didnt have the Gloack i was after. And i managed to stop my self buying the shotgun lol.

Grim

Lol well seeing its my regiment ill wear it. i earned it. besides there was a reg from my regiment there (he was 2 battalion i am 4 battalion) and he was more than happy to stop and chat to me, without a problem, and he was a straight forward guy if he had a problem im sure he would have said. besides i ditched my beret later in the day as the heat was starting to kill me off. Shame you and Giggs missed such a good day. I gots my self an AKS74 from the shop there. was tempted to get a Mossberg as well and Glock pistol but they didnt have the Gloack i was after. And i managed to stop my self buying the shotgun lol.

Grim

What have I told you about doing that!

Yeh obviously I know that, but theres always one guy who will say it about every photo lmao

Looks good and I know how long you spent putting it together, be interesting to see photos of you in it when you get out there!

Hi guys

Got some new pics, did a photo ops at the end of this weekend's big game, 250+ players, there were some in-game photographers so i will have some ingame pics soon.

DSC01530Medium.jpg

DSC01423Medium.jpg

DSC01276Medium.jpg

DSC01372Medium.jpg

DSC01361Medium.jpg

DSC01163Medium.jpg

DSC01208Medium.jpg

DSC01083Medium.jpg

DSC01104Medium.jpg

DSC01058Medium.jpg

I hope you like them!

Once i get pics and videos from the other guys i will post them here :)

just some quik shots, more to follow :)

100_0092.jpg

me playing with a mate's SPR

100_0150.jpg

in-game shot taken at Advance 2 Contact near Bishop's Castle, Wales... awesome game there, first time i went to the UK to skirm, lovely guys, completly different from what i am used to..

100_0128.jpg

and the trusted tradition the Swinging *rickrolls* :D 4 year old tradition, just great to do that with a minimi :D

Grim

I wish I could have stopped myself. I ended up spending £370 on Dave's stall :(

Anyway enough of that and onto pics

IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1714.jpg

IMG_1715.jpg

IMG_1718.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg

Me (in desert tigerstripe) and Umbra (desert DPM/multicam) doing what we do best. Kidnaping preists from their churches :P

Ahh So your section was assigned to extract Farther Ted lol. My section (before it disintegrated and melted into other sections were assigned FOB protection duties. then my batteies all died for my minimi and my M4s Motor decided it didnt like the heat and didnt want to play. I must say the desert tiger strip looked great. What did you end up buying from the stall then? I am seriously considering that Mossberg as an extra birthday present tomyself now lol. Great pics dude.

Grim