Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Got some new pics, did a photo ops at the end of this weekend's big game, 250+ players, there were some in-game photographers so i will have some ingame pics soon."

he does play and im sure he plays a darn good more hardcore than half the guys here and look twice as cool

dont worry im not sucking up i jus want to challenge him at electrowerkz... im sure i could take ya ;):P

Edited by BigD_SealTeamXXL
Ahh So your section was assigned to extract Farther Ted lol. My section (before it disintegrated and melted into other sections were assigned FOB protection duties. then my batteies all died for my minimi and my M4s Motor decided it didnt like the heat and didnt want to play. I must say the desert tiger strip looked great. What did you end up buying from the stall then? I am seriously considering that Mossberg as an extra birthday present tomyself now lol. Great pics dude.

Grim

Yup. There were originally 5 of us with that task but the other three got held up so me and Andy (Umbra) went on our own.

I got an A&K M249 para and Mossberg M500 shorty.

You wernt the only one to have gun trouble either. My SA80 kept dropping mags (need to sort the mag release) and the range was *beep*, My M4 hop was forever slipping and the box mag on the 249 just wouldnt feed or wind properly.

I guess its either to cold for guns or to hot for them and they decide they just dont want to play eh. Was the mossberg short a chinese 1 like the full length one i was looking at? of so how does it handle and how do you like it.

Grim

I guess its either to cold for guns or to hot for them and they decide they just dont want to play eh. Was the mossberg short a chinese 1 like the full length one i was looking at? of so how does it handle and how do you like it.

Grim

Indeed it was. It handles great, It should kick *albartroth* at the CQB site :) The only problem is it has a slow leak so I need to take it apart and lube up the O-rings and maybe add a bit of plumbers tape to help seal it.

Im defo considering the full size version now. i nearly order one before when i bought spare mags for my AK, M249, and SPAS12. You will defo need to get some pics of you using it at the CQB site.

Grim

CQBreadier.jpg

CQBKoolDoor.jpg

CQBgroup02.jpg

CQBGroup.jpg

CBQkoolkit.jpg

Nice pics :) and aren't those lasers dangerous..? like.. wouldn't they damage your eyes when shone directly? Just curious :)

Oh and Darklite, would you be playing games in Hong Kong during the summer hols? ;)

ilikepie~

Edited by mewantpie

Is it really necessary to quote ALL that pics for that question? *sigh*

The green one is definitely bad for the eyes. The red one too if you are exposed for like more than a few seconds.

As promised, some ingame pics, ill try to get some more asap.

Red team:

20.jpg

Blue team (i was blue)

21.jpg

Some of blue team vehicles:

42.jpg

56.jpg

Evacuating a injured soldier at beach (im the guy at low left)

72.jpg

And this is me atacking from water:

73.jpg

74.jpg

75.jpg

All this are ingame pics.