Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well if you want to get all technical, yes they are. However, just because they are designed to be used in a desert area doesn't mean it won't work anywhere else.

I think he is referring to the rain and mud aspects, rather than camo or looking cool :P

And yes, my desert boots are heavy duty suede and cordura. They are in no way water-proof. That said, you can always polish black boots brown, and especially these days, shouldn't be too hard to find tan coloured boots with a gore-tex lining.

You could go with CB/OD boots. Bates do some for the USMC, I have a pair and they work incredibly well with almost any camouflage in any terrain - from desert to tropical rainforests to urban.

http://www.copshoes.com/p-B-85501SA.html

Ooh, those actually look pretty nice. And gore-tex lining is definitely a plus because the last two games I've been to have poured rain in the morning...and it looks like its supposed to rain again this saturday. <_<

I think he is referring to the rain and mud aspects, rather than camo or looking cool :P

And yes, my desert boots are heavy duty suede and cordura. They are in no way water-proof. That said, you can always polish black boots brown, and especially these days, shouldn't be too hard to find tan coloured boots with a gore-tex lining.

Lol yeah I get it now. But I kinda like the looking cool part...

Hey sturgis....great loadout but I think your knee pads are on upside down.

cheers, might be so, but i find them much easier to wear like that for prolonged periods of time, they don't dig into my legs, when kneeling, as much as the otherway around

My issued desert boots are GoreTex lined. I haven't really tested them out, but they do just fine in a moist environment.

Edited by Kraut
the AO is awsome. Lots of creey abandoned structures... that said, bring your bug spray!!! The mosquitoes out there are unreal

Correct. My arms are still covered in bites. I should have known better and kept my sleeves rolled down. I also should have wore my Shemagh. My fault.

If you guys wear the proper protection you will be fine out there. But as Jimi said, Serious Bug Spray is a must.

Pictures from a game last weekend... sadly probably my last game for awhile. New, awesome field too, problem is, its almost 3 hours away <_< Woods, huge pond, buildings, open fields. About as close to perfect as you can get. Scorching hot day though... 95 degrees with good old Virginia humidity!

n1565130316_30403124_632.jpg

n1565130316_30403126_1335.jpg

n1565130316_30403127_1699.jpg

n1565130316_30403128_2049.jpg

n1565130316_30403129_2399.jpg