• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Moi.jpg

Clipboard01.jpg

Me in Brit Army AFV overalls and my regular loadout + Austrian short brim boonie. A good day,even though we had to change sites!

Apologies if this has been posted up before, but loads of posts disappeared and I think this ( original ) one was one of 'em.

Wait, what? The parts that aren't the same material are high-wear spots. Your point doesn't make sense to me, especially since you can get camo suits in 'SS-Autumn' and 'SS-Summer' that are all one pattern and material.

Edited by PlasticMag

ACE_Halloween_11.jpg

Me on a halloween skirm. That's some leather facemask there. I had a totenkopf for on the kepi, but decided not to use it to avoid a fuzz with the other participants. I would normally wear a long leather jacket but a friend had it with him on holiday.

Wait, what? The parts that aren't the same material are high-wear spots. Your point doesn't make sense to me, especially since you can get camo suits in 'SS-Autumn' and 'SS-Summer' that are all one pattern and material.

My point is that its just as easy to make those 'high wear' spots camo as to put on olive patches.

I also dont get why its not reversible when the originals were. Seems you have to buy two partizan suits to get the same use as you do from a 1930s german one.

Gadge:

There is a difference between the Partizan Suit and the Gorka-E (SS summer pattern).

The partizan suit, can be in either SS-Summer or SS Autumn these are reversable camo coveralls. Although the reversed side is more of a bleed through of the original camo.

The Gorka-E (SS summer pattern) is simply a mountain Suit with patches of Camo, The olive part is simpl the duck cotton that all gorkas are made of, and the camo patches are the reinforced parts.

They are two Different Suits for two differet purposes.