Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

awesome 1st pic there stuntman with the blur effect

It was a real blur effect taken in that moment... no photoshop.

Guzzihero, maybe was Aitarak a blonndy militia who killed hundreds! They treat me with machetes, but i manage to escape!

MarsdenH, i love a lo yur game places with houses... it's so cool!

STUNTMAN

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I asked, Maria says she spells it slightly differently...she spells it with a word that Arnies' word filter doesnt like :D

I know her brother got beaten up pretty badly around the time of the referendum. I was pretty honoured when I was telling her about airsoft and different uniforms, and she said "Why not dress as FALINTIL?". So I did. It was her who got me into looking more into world politics and how some 'nice' countries do some **** things, sometimes.

Edited by GuzziHero
That depth-blur is absolutely PERFECT. So perfect it almost looks CG. Compliments to the photographer.

Thanks... it was me the photografer. I only moved the camera fasta and zoon in a bit at the moment that i made click! I was lucky!

STUNTMAN

hey Gadge, what is it like skirmishing with a unscoped sniper/spring rifle? I've wanted to make a Lee-Enfield, but didn't want to get owned every time I bust her out.

Much better to be honest, i find scopes in airsoft pretty ridiculous.

Effectively you have a 60 metre range smoothbore pea shooter. You dont need a scope for 800metre + shots etc.

If you cant hit something with iron sites at 50 metres then i'd feel pretty safe playing against you.

I only have one weapon with a scope on it and that my sa80 as an infantry impression just looks wrong with iron sights. However i find the 4x susat rubbish and tend to use the EBS on top as often as not. at somepoint i want to get a 1x susat copy of some sort so it looks right but doesn't give me ridiculously over the top magnification for skirmishing, and before anyone says they are great for spotting I fnd the MKI eyeball much superior on the tiny distances we use for airsoft. When i used to use a real sa80 i appreciated the susat.. now its just over the top.

Itsa good accurate spring rifle, I tend to rack up a lot of kills with it, but that's because i can up and pick my shots rather than trying to 'accurise' a toy gun :)

I've never rated scopes tbh.

Edited by Gadge
And observation

I'm a trained infantryman and I know how useful binos or scopes can be in real war.

Playing a game of airsoft i just find them totally unnecessary personally.

Most people have them because they think they look cool.

If you can do an APWT with iron sights then you really dot need one for 50 metres, equally few UK sites have unbroken lines of site for 100s of metres (and the ones that do are pretty rubbish - try skirmishing on sennybridges trench network on the barren hill... pointless.)

grange_farmre-size_002.jpg

grange_farmre-size_001.jpg

nice bit of slack skylining by me there too.... still be a ###### pic if i didn't as you simply wouldn't see us :)

Edited by Gadge