Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know my gloves aren't accurate, but i needed them because it was cold. My gun isn't that accurate to a Taliban militiaman, but it is semi accurate. My goggles aren't accurate either, but I was in the field.

Haha, so you were the kid in the shemagh and dress with the AKM! Got to admit, you did a better job than most of your team in getting the loadout right. Half of them were in PMCish loadouts with armalites.

arkantuspc,

Estou muito contente pelo Brasil estar dando os primeiros passos no airsoft. Força!

In English:

My friend, i'm very happy for seeing that in Brasil, Airsoft it's giving the 1st steps.

I Think that it's your second legal airsoft game. It was a huge fight to legalize airsoft in Brasil. Congrats!

STUNTMAN

arkantuspc,

Estou muito contente pelo Brasil estar dando os primeiros passos no airsoft. Força!

In English:

My friend, i'm very happy for seeing that in Brasil, Airsoft it's giving the 1st steps.

I Think that it's your second legal airsoft game. It was a huge fight to legalize airsoft in Brasil. Congrats!

STUNTMAN

Obrigado Stuntman !

Agora estou a abrir uma loja de airsoft aqui no Brasil. Já tenho a autorização do Exército. Que tal você vir jogar junto com a gente algum dia desses... Se quiser vir pro Brasil, será muito bem vindo.

EN:

Thks Stuntman.

Now I've opened an airsoft store here in Brazil. I've already gotten all army licenses I need. How about coming play with us someday... If you want to come to Brazil, you're very welcome.

Most recent, got a belt, but its to big so had to paracord it so I could use at the game.

Added some patches to my rig and pcu, and put a double mag pouch on my belt.

3093447183_37bf758753.jpg

3093446893_06abfa452f.jpg

3094289148_2be50dc1ac.jpg

I will be getting a light for sure, and not really sure yet what else to buy.

Edited by ChrisWPA

A few from Op: Uprising

CIA/Admin team in the back of one of the HMMWV we had for the game. I'm back-left.

DSC00263.jpg

I'm in the hat.

DSC00266.jpg

Setting up a successful ambush.

DSC00274.jpg

Sometimes it gets lonely waiting for the enemy!

DSC00276.jpg

Sometimes it gets lonely waiting for the enemy!

I've seen worse ;)

Was at a Private TF20 game in a old R&D/Office Building near Central Expressway and San Tomas, in Santa Clara (five minutes from my house) One of the Hosting team's members brought along an -adult- Blow up sheep ;) The joke was better when he brought it out to Fort Ord a year and a half later.

Edited by K12azy13astard

And now, something completely different... :D

Some pictures (photoshoped, of course) of a recent game in São Paulo, Brazil (the second airsoft game here):

*snip*

Nice pics, afterall i didn't liked the photoshop ones (saw those unaffected), but is a personal question.

January AEG on the go. G..... 36..... BRAINS!!! :D

The situation of brazilian airsoft in 2004: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/?filnavn=/a...rsoftbrazil.htm

STUNTMAN: You're welcome to come here, but you need a rental gun. And, i think you have a lost twin brother here, or i'm seeing too much... :D

See ya! []'s

Edited by Kaworu