Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

US Pics of the same game as [bS]_MARS. I'm the 82nd ABN Sgt. Pic credit to David Hintze.

Group shot of some of the GIs with 2nd Bat/REMF M1 Garand conversions. He said this was the largest group to use them. I'm second from the end on the right.

457478960_UP5kE-L.jpg

457489920_vstmM-L.jpg

457512697_SzvLA-L.jpg

457511181_7mm2K-L.jpg

457526726_8EpJo-XL.jpg

Looks like it was a Deer.

You get the odd rumor every now and again that some "Big Cats" IE puma's and such have gotten out of zoo's or private collections are in the wild.

I actually believe this as I have seen one. It was a short glimpse as it can across a road and I shat myself thin.

:lol: yep its a dear - no doubt eaten by BoB - the Beast of Bloxworth (or a Puma) of which I can confirm they are about in the wild in the UK - where we found the carcass it 1 stank of cats pee. 2 was surrounded in large paw prints. & 3 the locals have seen it & its cubs. (so yes there are breeding pairs in the UK).

As for the 8ball badge - thats our team badge - Bambi is a offical team memeber of Section 8. :lol:

kool section 8 is that the one in scotland if so that is where im starting to airsoft soon . im just new to airsoft and just heard about it from my friends we are going to start going to section 8 often now :)

No we're a team based down in the South. Nothing to do with S8 Airsoft in Scotland. ~ We do however play at Spec Ops Woodland or "the Rock" on a regular basis.