Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking good, but get some kneepads and a Woodland Boonie.

3rd pic down, crunchy bunny, what stance is that? :P

It's the "I didn't realize how wide my stance was until after I took the pic" stance.

Thanks Darklite. Both surplus shops I troll are always out of woodland boonie hats. But when they come back in stock, I will get one. I'm looking at some Hatch pads right now infact :)

Yeah Matt, pity you couldnt photo for sh*t when it was your turn so i cant show any of my gear ;)

It couldnt be helped, im not used to wind on cameras... ive got complacent with the digital style... Next time we should have a digi camera.... :P

That video was also good, I haven't seen slideshows before where there are so many pictures that it almost looks like video!

Seconded. Loved the video. It was really cool to see a video/slideshow that highlighted the community aspect of airsoft. Getting together with mates, road tripping, having fun. Plus some awesome loadouts. :D

Thanks for sharing.

Some in game pics of me at my mates Pacey's new Airsoft (Alpha Elite Gaming) site here in Jersey :D

I'm the one with the M249 & M14 Socom and the silvery patch of hair <_<

DSCF0194.jpg

DSCF0195.jpg

DSCF0197.jpg

Me about to lead the Demo man to the jerry can that sucka to hell!.

DSCF0299.jpg

Then me following him to offer support :P

DSCF0301.jpg

Then of course the obligatory group shot after the game.

DSCF6703.jpg

Not a bad turn out seeing as the old site closed over a year ago and Pacey didn't really advertise the site was opening :o

Edited by Jokai
Thanks Darklite. Both surplus shops I troll are always out of woodland boonie hats. But when they come back in stock, I will get one. I'm looking at some Hatch pads right now infact :)

Get some Bijans instead. FAR SUPERIOR.