Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

Another pic rolled in from Saturday, displaying my, now broken, Toy Soldier TASC1 headset.

. I would not recommend the Toy Soldier headset to anyone. It crapped out on me half way through the game. It just simply quit working altogether. <_<

Mine too. it looks neat but really not worth the money, mine didn't survive a single summer season without basically falling apart at all the connection points.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Flagtheft.jpg

Post running across a field with no gun, in the pitch black, through 4 creeks/rivers, fallin in the mud a few times, falling in the water a few times, almost spotted, and such. Stole the enemies flag. Tree hugging hippies, no freedom for you!

Mwahahaha, all in good fun though! (Me on the right in the beater).

Edited by Gir
dont worry. My dad is a professional paintball photographer, and its been shot more than a couple of times. Airsoft bbs dont really phase it.

Off topic, but I'll put in my two cents. I don't think you can understimate what our BBs can do, and I'll cop out and say it depends on how many joules you're dealing with and how tough your gear is. I've been told in various sites that some people have had their point and shoot cameras and camcorders broken by an aimed or stray shot. Usually site FPS limits here are from 420 to 450FPS at 0.20g CQB or Field, but sometimes a few people do slip by with stronger guns. The first airsoft skirmish I shot I was running around with an $800 lens mounted on my SLR and just a UV filter between the lens elements and the actual optics. Worse, the lens was long enough to look like a rifle from afar so I did get shot at but somehow people tend to aim at your chest instead of your head where you've got your camera up. My dad shoots airsoft sometimes too, and what he does is he wears a hardhat and an orange reflective traffic vest so people can clearly see him, but it doesn't really save him from getting shot up when people with itchy trigger fingers are playing. He uses nothing more than a UV filter on his lens too and so far no stray shots have destroyed his equipment. Bottom line I guess is the chances aren't high that someone will hit your camera directly, but to play it safe at least use a durable camera and have something to protect the lens, otherwise just take photos between and not during games.

What the heck, I'll post a photo from my dad.

1311610082_efa874175c.jpg

Edited by gerrysnaps