Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pictures from Operation: Dagestan, run yesterday. These are only of me in my gear with a few group shots.

p1180008cn5.th.jpg

Running a border control checkpoint, I'm on the far right.

p1180016xf4.th.jpg

Gde dokumenti?

p1180018ew0.th.jpg

The first of two truckloads, me on the far right.

p1180024kv4.th.jpg

The Russian team, pre-heavy rain and snow. With the exception of the guy in the ODs, everyone wore Russian camo, and most had Russian vests (I think two exceptions) and no one cared. Very relaxed, very fun atmosphere - exactly what airsoft should be, in my opinion.

Again, thanks to Mr. Spank and Kickthroat for coming down from New York with Parabellum and thanks to InfantryScout from Delaware for also making it down.

cant get good help thesedays huh?

just checking about the parents, most american members average highschool or bellow.

R

actually, the house we are in has one of the greatest guys I know living in it, and he works the same job with his father, to support his sister, and unfortunetly was injured enough to be discharged from the Marines, he would have been a fantastic Marine.

I attend university elsewhere. Our team has married men, and High Schoolers, all of us share a drive to perform as a team.

Sarge: Im trying to emulate Sgt. Griggs. :rolleyes:

Moving through the woods, using a true DMR, didnt want to wear it when I had a skullcap, and its damn cold anyways, ear protection more than looking cool ;)

Edited by Blarney