Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was just about to say, get a killflash on that lens. Guillie suit is fantastic, bet it kept you warm.

Thanks, the suit is really made for the summer, as there is mesh vents all over the place on it, but I'm smart enough to dress in layers. Everyone was pretty surprised about the effectiveness of a tan based ghillie suit in the middle of Winter, as was I when I took a 30 yard shot undetected, still needs some work though.

Related to Lord_Sex by any Chance? :D

Nice Pictures.

Not that I know of, but he could be my airsoft brother from another mother! lol

That second loadout you have there No Trace 13 is a beast!

Glad you appreciated it comrade5, I found that it worked well for the games that we played at that event.

Hey No Trace, is that Multicam (load bearing gear) with MARPAT (combats) i see you sporting?

Grim

Indeed it is. I know the purists among us are reeling in disgust, some may even call it controversial lol. I personally think the go quite nicely, a bit like Tea and Cow Juice LOL :D

Edited by No Trace 13

Awsome photos No Trace the last one is amazing.

Strangly i think ive actualy meet you at a few events like Fireball, GZ possibly ?!?

Anyway loving the noveske n4 its top notch.

@ DarkMM what site is that your at ? nice aims btw ;D

Edited by -Drake-
@ DarkMM what site is that your at ? nice aims btw ;D

That would be FRV :), Pred and FRV are quite handy to me about 1.5 hours of reasonable driving so we try to get up there often.

I love the selection of pyros :pirate: - ah the image of leaving the office with 3 cases of frags and 10 smokes.....

And thank you sir - it's an all ACM project

DarkMM :flamed: