Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.awaherts.com/gallery/g.1317im62...c=1203919285000

Me in my RICAS during a -very- long fallback game. First time I think I've been through all of my mag's in a single game :angry:

Edit - That's not sweat under my arm, it's the air vent on my fleece!

Edited by Thantos

No eye protection?

:P

You win the best pic evar award.

Edited by Kraut
Ha I dont even know what to respond.

Wow rofl, well very creative, but stupid I hope you drop your gun and loose it.

Then added to that is how the hell did you think of it? Thats the last thing I would think of rofl.

The gun is a cheap boyi LPEG and it's light enough to be held by the bungee sling I've got so the gun falling was not an issue really.

Skiing one day I thought it would be fun to try it and since the season was ending I just went for it and had a great time. I felt like the happiest idiot on earth while doing it but it was totally worth it. :D

First game in almost 2 months. Yes, I am dual wielding in the first picture (we had a player kicked off the field after that scenario for no hit-calling- basically, i expended 1000 rounds in 15 minutes, and i have never done that before). And yes, the .30 cal is functioning. I have no idea if its a part kit or not.

Airsoft009.jpg

Airsoft004.jpg

Airsoft031.jpg

Airsoft030.jpg

Airsoft045.jpg

Airsoft044.jpg

If anybody can tell me what the string with the beads on it is in the last picture, you win... something.

Edited by tmas