Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it only fires 40mm Moscart style shells, so it'll be no different than them, which in general are quite a let down themselves, so its only saving is the enjoyment of being able to cycle through 6 of them rather quickly.

I've experienced the business end of that thing (was in the 'kill house' at the first Distant Thunder) and its quite intimidating, even though all 6 shells missed me completely.

120 round shells. Range was about...25ft maybe. Theres a disappointing pop, and they just sort of shower out and sprinkle about the place. They bimble out so slowly that anyone in their path can easily move into cover.

Basically like any grenade launcher its only good at very short ranges against unsuspecting targets. With the added disadvantage that its too heavy to carry much of a secondary.

Also WIth 40mm airsoft shells the lower the bb count the farther and faster they go. So a 120 round shell really is only good for really close quarters. 48 round shells are the best IMO.

Hm... I didn't know that. At least now when I get my shells I will know what to look for.

pase counter....

and is that 30 a airsharp?

Yes, and I don't really know. It was kind of flimsy though (as you can see the duck tape at the front of the receiver).

ranger beads/pace counter. How big is your local site?:blink::P

Correct again. Its 40 acres of mixed woodland, open fields, and open fields mixed with huge piles of cleared brush, which you can see in the pictures. Best part is, its free if you're on the team that runs it (even if you're not, theres an exorbitant fee of $5).

Hey tmas, what shirt/jacket are you wearing here?

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p213/Th.../Airsoft009.jpg

Haha I wish i could tell you. Its some no name shirt I bought from Walmart for $8.

:blink: It's not completely necessary to come in an impression, just highly advised. (And awards given to most authentic)

The 30 cal is very light but I got the gun only about 2 days before the game and didn't have enough time to give it the paint job that it deserves.

Here is a picture of me, who else, and two friends during a field exercise at Kelveden Hatch where we play.

p5230031nn0.jpg

Our games involve role-playing and there is a long ongoing plot to save the world from unspeakable horrors. Here I am again collecting some samples of said unspeakable horrors during a one mission.

cptashondesertplanet2xk0.jpg

Finally, me and some of my fellow team members during a lull after we had malleted the opposition.

morgfriendsnv9.jpg

We use full face masks, and our in game rationale is that they are gas-masks. We have used gas-masks, before anyone asks, but it's seriously not fun to run around all day in one.