Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hooray for centuries of war meaning we have fortifications and barracks everywhere :P lol

P90Flecktarn060.jpg

P90Flecktarn059.jpg

ed.jpg

235160146_UgaZP-L.jpg

235159981_ehwxS-L.jpg

221718149_s6K3H-O.jpg

235156161_nvi2k-S.jpg

221715686_WxivA-L.jpg

221715837_MJbcQ-L.jpg

221690667_G3zZD-L.jpg

I've since got rid of the M4 ( or rather, its currently selling for parts), and got an AUG military, and I have a MOLLE belt to put my dumper, two shingles and a holster on... I've replaced the mag pouches in these pics with 8 shingles too, as they take AUG and M4 mags equally well.

Also got a project under way to fit OPS kneepads into a pair of the trousers, and I have a MICH 2002 on the way in OD for pimpage. Going to get a cover made up for it with foliage loops, and MAYBE get a dump pouch made up.

Edited by Shriven

The Austrian works surprisingly well everywhere actually, but its favourite environment is Autumn/Winter and dead everything... and its par with a ghillie in a pine forest ( where its designed to be used)!

I hearts this thread, some ace pictures!

Yet another beautiful field STUNTMAN, we still have snow on the ground here in the Mid-west States! I can't wait for the warm weather to come.

It's almost spring... so soon you back for the warm games!

If you want, come to Portugal and play with us... take some days in vacation!

STUNTMAN

I'd also like the snow to go away, it ruins most woodland areas that usually have the sneaky element. :(

iiksenvaara.jpg

iiksenvaara3.jpg

Decided to leave my MOLLE-rig to the offgame since there was no serious need for ammo and a green vest would have just taken away some of the camouflage effect.

I'd also like the snow to go away, it ruins most woodland areas that usually have the sneaky element. :(

SNOWY PHOTOS

Decided to leave my MOLLE-rig to the offgame since there was no serious need for ammo and a green vest would have just taken away some of the camouflage effect.

Very cool indeed (no pun intended).

Have you ever thought of getting a ColdGear hood in white? That'd help you blend in a lot more, and keep your face warm :D

some pictures of my latest trip to the UK

pics courtesy of teetee & Harmless! EW is always so actionpacked, i never get the time to take many pictures or "pose" some afterwards :P

378i4746-20.jpg

grabbing one of two flags

IMG_2156.jpg

messing about, trying to turn on the light on my pisol with my triggerfinger, as i knew there was someone behind the corner, i got him in the end, but he got me to :P

IMG_2157.jpg

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q199/ab...iiksenvaara.jpg

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q199/ab...iksenvaara3.jpg

All you need now are a couple of RPG-7s, an AK-47, and Patrick Swayze at your side, then your loadout is complete.