Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1st photo... wow... fantastic, as allways Architect.

STUNTMAN

thanks dude! ;)

too many folks standing next to a window with their backs turn. easy pickings for any competent rifleman

The enemy are in the direction of where I'm aiming. The only people from that angle were friendlies and the photographer ;)

Nice loadout and rifle Radrockin!

Just cover the end of your inner barrel!

Good paintjob on the M16 by the way

I was prepping for my Tracer unit and the night op when the pic was taken. The guys over at tactical airsoft supply did the paint job , Thanks for the nice words.

lets sling some bbs

rad

Good to meet you again mate, those are some slick pics.

Uncharacteristic opinion for me, but I think i like the DCU better than the MC :rolleyes:

Yeah it was nice meeting you again. Shame we didn't really get a chance to talk as there was a bit of a battle going on lol. I gotta agree with you that my DCU loadout is just so much more badass than my MC one ;) Helmet's just look so much better than boonies sometimes.

Here's some more of me and a few friends. You'll have to excuse my friend for his noobish editing of paedophile swirls :P

PR1043.jpg

PR10442.jpg

PR1041.jpg

Violent, on these forums

PR1047.jpg

PR10422.jpg

Thanks to Ox for the pictures

Edited by Architect
Nice DPM pants! I also like the rig setup for the civi contractor look. Great pics, keep em coming.

But that ornage krink flash hider must go! :D

Thanks a lot... i like a lot the Desert DPM.

About the orange tip... nop... it's our portuguese gun law to all replicas... must be partial red or yellow painted... and the fee... €600 to €6000!

For us, the orange it's like never there!

Hey Stuntman, nice loadout! I think it looks really good with the Desert DPM and the civilian shirt.

Also, what brand of AK is that?

Cheers,

Tom

ICS.. I only use ICS!!!

My friends, I hate AK's, but this one, it's my precisous... it's the only AK thast i use to play!

Very good, all metal and wood, precise, and I only use it with 295FPS, but the range... uf!!! Fantastic!

About the shirt... it says in the label... BAGDAD Fashion :lol: :lol:

Thanks both for the words!

STUNTMAN

Edited by STUNTMAN
your pics are full of 99.99% concentrated awesome.

Joe

EDIT, you beat me to the orange tip law :(

Thanks once more... i'm gonna try to improve even better!

About the law... shhh let us be quiet... they're thinquing to incresase to 50% painted... but we're "fighting"!!!!

Lord_marmite.. but ins't all:

Must be 18

Federated in an airsoft federation

máximum 1,3J (374FPS) to all guns, including Snipers

And partial painted gun!

STUNTMAN

Edited by STUNTMAN

Architect: do you have any footage from that helmet cam?

i assume thats a camera on your head, correct?

Unfortunately I forgot to charge it so I didn't get anything lol. Here's some of Violent's footage from another event though (we've got the same helmet cam) ;)

_IGP5351.jpg

Stealing from the United Nations because we don't like them.... They have NEVER done anything for us, so we robbed them (like real life) (Myself on the left carrying two and a loaded SAW)!

_IGP5374.jpg

Shooting the UN peace keeps more, because they wanted more. As i rushed the Israelis to move our crates back to base.

_IGP5244.jpg

Before we destroyed the UN, we had to fill sandbags, in their base, with unloaded weapons, and other BS (Nothing against the players, or organizers, its just like real life, so it was fun). Myself shoveling and thinking why im doing this... LOL!

The day ended up with the UN allying with Hezzbollah. What the hell...

Now from another game

IMG_0814.jpg

Myself surfing

IMG_0863.jpg

From the river

IMG_0872.jpg

Again, destroying the enemies!

IMG_0875.jpg

Freefalling

IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

Thats it from me for a while!

Enjoy!

Nice pics! I would love to get wet but the venues we play at are all desert like with no water for miles :(

Nice radio hand piece haha.

Yeah Minnesota is awsome. Theres EVERY type of field here (even deserts up north a little, Sand Dunes), Snow, rain, extreme heat (100F+) or extreme cold (-30F). I've played in just about it all. Getting shot when its -30F HURTS.... It was 80 just the other day, and we're talking snow tonight.... :blink: I hate snow though....

Thanks once more... i'm gonna try to improve even better!

About the law... shhh let us be quiet... they're thinquing to incresase to 50% painted... but we're "fighting"!!!!

Lord_marmite.. but ins't all:

Must be 18

Federated in an airsoft federation

máximum 1,3J (374FPS) to all guns, including Snipers

And partial painted gun!

STUNTMAN

Ohhh that sucks mate :( It seems the evil of our VCR is spreading :P