Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes they can. Any AEG can be submerged in non-conducive water.

We didnt submerge our AEG's but I have done it before and it worked fine afterwards.

Any AEG can handle a submersion, I would just reccomend leaving the gun out in warm sunlight, preferably with the barrel pointing down to allow any water to drain out.

Have you completed the Crye Pad Mod to your Trousers yet? I was looking for Info to try something similar, and I remember you mentioning it somewhere.

Also, the Austrian Camo performs well.... maybe I should get myself a Set after all.

Nah not yet, waiting on J'aimetac to stop being at Uni so he can do it for me, I'm hopeless with stitching. I did try to explain to a regular tailor what I wanted doing, with pretty pictures and everything, but she was such a dullard she couldn't comprehend it. I'm tempted to get the elbow pads as well, as the shirt I'm wearing in that picture is my new mandarin collared one.

Which brand is it? I've always liked flightsuits.

As far as I know it's your standard USAF sage green flight suit. If I didn't have it, I would definitely go with an ACU cut OD uniform by Truspec.

Umm... Non-conducive is generally water that doesn't conduct electricity, i.e. highly salty water. Doesn't matter what size or rating the battery is, anyone who says otherwise is full of it. Just make sure your electricals are pretty well sealed up and you clean your gun well afterwards. That's all that matters.

I know that... I posted that above...

Umm... Non-conducive is generally water that doesn't conduct electricity, i.e. highly salty water. Doesn't matter what size or rating the battery is, anyone who says otherwise is full of it. Just make sure your electricals are pretty well sealed up and you clean your gun well afterwards. That's all that matters.

*edit - ah, I screwed up above. I was typing and thinking and it didn't work. >_< Basic chemistry 101.

Edited by PlasticMag
I know that... I posted that above...

*edit - ah, I screwed up above. I was typing and thinking and it didn't work. >_< Basic chemistry 101.

And I quoted it.

I understand expressing sarcasm on the internet is difficult but 'yes...' is most definetly a common and understood way of doing it, otherwise it would simply be 'yes.'

looks like a trick of the light, its common on lower definition images for light tones to blend with little depth, making them seems like part of the lighter background, if the background was darker and the light lower the barrel would appear to bend upwards slightly.

or magic from space ;)

Sorry guys... this isn't a posing or during the game... it was after the game, in the party.

From my team, nobody moved a muscle to help me!

STUNTMAN

Stuntman, always look forward to seeing your pictures, especially your strippy shirt onsombals... :P

But this tops them off. Very worried about airsoft in sunny Med.. :unsure::unsure::)

Edited by Zogmeister

DSC_7163.jpg

DSC_6995.jpg

A couple of pics of me at the First and Only Urban site on the 13th of Jan 08.

I've just finally after months of being here got my internet up and running at my new house!!!

Got some more somewhere so i'll post em up asap.

Cheers *AL* aka Lofty