Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brilliant Indoor CQB game today. Played in the dark mostly, which was awesome fun.

NOTE: THE GAS MASK IS NOT BB SAFE AND WAS ONLY PUT ON FOR POSING. I USED A FULL FACE MESH MASK IN GAMES RATED TO 2J. ANYONE WHO DOESN'T USE CORRECT EYE PROTECTION IN GAMES IS A FOOL AND DOES NOT DESERVE THEIR EYES.

trenchcoat.jpg

whyhelothar.jpg

Total 4 pistols and 1 rubber knife. Trenchcoat is real cow, my trusty HL2 T-shirt and Crye Cut Pants in Black. 2 DL-Custom M9 GBBs in a double shoulder holster, a KWC 4" Colt .357 in a hip holster and a Colt .25 in rear pocket.

Got quite a few kills, as trenchcoat is brilliant at hiding your position in the dark.

Damn I need eotech to my EBR :unsure:

Sorry for the OT, but what types of batteries are you running in that? My EBR seems to go through them very quickly once the temp drops below 40 degrees F. I figure that the metal EBR body acts as a giant heat sink and leatches the warmth right out of my battery packs...

Edited by Jimisin73

Jimisin - try getting a handwarmer and putting it in with the battery? Someone tried that yesterday when I was playing when their battery seemed almost dead and it lasted the rest of the day!

Anyway. These photos are from Henry aka RedBull - a player from the NYC area here. He brought his pro photography equipment and the shots turned out AWESOME!

1222f.jpg

1222c.jpg

1222d.jpg

1222e.jpg