Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I call this one, "get ready guys, this is gonna hurt." or "hey, does anyone else feel like taking point?"

img_0799.jpg

running to do some damage with the mac11

img_0789.jpg

teammate holding the doorway

img_0795.jpg

after the round

img_0771.jpg

Power Rangers P90 (sigh, waste of a P90 if you ask me)

img_0770.jpg

and lastly the mugshot

img_0768.jpg

Edited by HC Airsoft

there's a group of guys at this site who have all painted their p90's in ridiculous themes.

One, which people have probably seen before is the pink "hello kitty" p90, there's also a ghostbusters p90 (which you can see at the very end of the last video recorded at the site

) and now a Power Rangers P90.

I dont know, its not my thing but theyre nice guys and if that's what gives them their kicks....our brit buddies would say horses for courses...

zepher - As ever, nice kit. I like all the stuff you do though tbh.

Thanks Kousnik. Always nice to hear that someone likes one's loadout.

And in other news, that L96ish thing looks wicked, justin. Do you know anything about it?

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher

Thats a Custom Built Tanaka M700 AICS with a chopped barrel. Its capable of firing on regulated CO2 producing velocities of over 600fps.

On propane its currently running in the high 400's/low 500's.

It is one nasty piece of equipment.

Edit: Forgot to add: Velocities are using .30 gram ammo.

Edited by justin.kovacs
Punky were you with the guy who was wearing a kilt on saturday? It certainly looks like him in that photo...

You mean at GZ 2008? Yea thats Wong, the niceman of electrowerkz. We basically pitched our tents together, altho I didn't skirmish with him on sat as he set off with the Dark Angels while I hung with the rest of the London massive :P

IMG_3431.jpg

Me in Bundeswehr kit. No flak vest that day, as it was a bit warm. I have a mouth piece in, so I look a little strange maybe.

IMG_3403.jpg

Me hiding behind a building edge. I was under fire... <_<

IMG_3430.jpg

Me and a mate waiting on the baddies to make contact.

Edited by TheFinn
I thought I saw you but you was off on the yellow team. Plus I spent most of my day in the woods trying and failing to ambush you yellows with hit and runs.

Well there was this bit in the afternoon where me and another yellow went after the red artifact carriers and got caught by a massive bunch of reds respawning right behind us...