Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All following pictures are courtesy of Operation: Sudden Strike II, hosted by ColoradoMilSim...

Just a few I picked up off the AAR of myself and a few of my fellow UT players that ventured 8 hours for this amazing arena. [And it was totally worth it :D ]

To give a little background, it's a Afghan/Pakistan border simulation, with Bad Guys [Terrorists], Good Guys, [u.S. Forces], and more Good Guys [u.S. SF]. I'm a bit envious, as the multicam worked great in the rock pilings and dead grass that covers most of the AO, but hey, terrorist-ing is always fun. :D The AO's big enough that many of the firefights consist of you hiding in your rock outcropping, and me hiding in mine, lobbing plastic at each other... so after the first game Saturday morning, I'd had enough of the *beep*-footing, and went pistols only the rest of the weekend. [Luckily, my UT compadres were kind enough to lend me a -few- of their sidearms, and it made for a very entertaining Op.

Enough talk, picture time:

UT Crew:

T's couldn't wear any type of camo, hence the rather plain loadouts, but we did what we could. :D

utcrewru4.jpg

pistolskl5.jpg

Walking toward nearest good guy. :gun:

coverdx0.jpg

Found em, teehee.

reloadmarkedvk6.jpg

Oh noes, reload!!! But wait... we'll let's see... 1 marks one two matching black TM 226's, 2 being the other. 3 is the third TM 226, a Two-Tone custom [mine], 4 is the TM Glock, 5 the TM Chrome Desert Eagle, and -hidden- 6 is a TM 1911 under my right arm. The best part is I had 2-3 loaded mags for every gun. mwahhahahahahaha.

inrocksvp4.jpg

Now advanced on enemy position at top of the rocks... thinking something like Take that good guys!.

croppedwinzi4.jpg

Who's winning? Oh yeah. Chrome is. :P

and finally, a shameless plug for one of the event sponsors... a shout out to some pretty revolting but energizing drinks...

THANKS BING!!!

bingplugxi4.jpg

And thanks to the whole SSII group, both staff and participants, it was a blast as always!

wholecrewsd0.jpg

reloadmarkedvk6.jpg

Oh noes, reload!!! But wait... we'll let's see... 1 marks one two matching black TM 226's, 2 being the other. 3 is the third TM 226, a Two-Tone custom [mine], 4 is the TM Glock, 5 the TM Chrome Desert Eagle, and -hidden- 6 is a TM 1911 under my right arm. The best part is I had 2-3 loaded mags for every gun. mwahhahahahahaha.

Did you actually use all of those pistols?

Did you actually use all of those pistols?

hell yeah I did lol... I went through a can and a half of gas in two 1.5hr games. =P

At one point, (I wish someone had gotten a picture of this) I found a group of rocks about 15ft below and outside of the highest point of the formation that happened to have a massive boulder to hide behind, two on either side, one two sit on, and one acting as a small "table". Six kills and about 9 pistol mags later, all the guns were on the rock, and I was trying to keep track of which mags left were loaded. It was the most fun I've had in months.

Thanks guys :)

I was carrying just the Marui Python (24 shots), and a WE-Tech M1911 with 4 mags (60). Thats fine for the CQB site I play at. The Marui had an impressive range, considering it is 134a only!

The entire clothing set cost me very little too, I got most of it from charity shops. £1 for the suit jacket, £3 for the trousers, £1 for the tie and £2 for the belt. The hat I found in an old suitcase of my grandfathers. Most expensive part was the badge... £5.50 from eBay!