Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Realized I hadn't taken any pictures of my gear in a while, so here we go.

It's sort of a woodland version of pics that I've seen of US SF in Afghanistan, nothing real specific though.

us_sf_woodland.gif

us_sf_woodland_2.gif

us_sf_woodland_glock.gif

The black box in the first pic is because I didn't like my facial expression, not because I'm trying to be tacticool. :P

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher

During a break in proceedings at Unreal on Sunday, I did some minor posing :P

IMG_1628.jpg

IMG_1629.jpg

A couple of faults - should have taken off my non-period gloves, and I had at that stage my gaiters on incorrectly. And yes, I know its an RAF belt - couldnt get an army one in my size. No insignia cos I will only wear them at a proper reenactment game, which this wasnt.

Local Game "Silent Knight"

I was the CO for the Desert Team... and we won ^_^

Explaning our plan, and objectives:

IMG_7274.jpg

Giving out the troop's game rules and objectives sheets:

IMG_7331.jpg

A small part of the Perimeter Soldiers (Defenders for the scenario of my team), coming down after a full scale attack by the Woodland team was vanquished from above:

IMG_7461.jpg

As you can see, me leading the group of my Body Guards (if I was shot twice, our Perimeter would fall, which would enable greenie's to get meh!):

IMG_7463.jpg

Explaining the next plan of attack:

IMG_7466.jpg

Reloading and getting into Comms with rest of our team (we had about 30, as did the Woodland team):

IMG_7588.jpg

Leading the last charge (I am the one who's head can be seen from the side):

IMG_7603.jpg

Group Pic (As you can see, the Desert team was victorious! Less people here, because alot of people left after the game ended):

IMG_7688.jpg

-Blink

Edited by Blink43va
A couple of faults - should have taken off my non-period gloves, and I had at that stage my gaiters on incorrectly. And yes, I know its an RAF belt - couldnt get an army one in my size. No insignia cos I will only wear them at a proper reenactment game, which this wasnt.

Plus I think I spot trigger discipline on the first pic, not needed for WW2 impressions :D That's right, you can be dangerous and rebellious! Not to mention come smoke in the bike sheds with the cool kids.

Lovely pics mate.

Sure, WC TRU top and bottoms, replica MICH with WC cover and real steel NVG mount and chin strap (ripped them off my brother's real steel MICH) Guarder WC RAV with guarder m4/m16 single mag pouches x3, guarder linear pouch with quad pistol pouch, tactical tailor hydration pouch in OD, Bijan kneepads in WC, and Corocan 10" side zip jump boots, oh and my borrowed pair of super warm snowmobiling gloves, my hatch operators were too thin to keep me warm

Some of HOT players went to the dune beach to a pose photos:

Dupla12.jpg

Dupla16.jpg

Dupla3.jpg

Dupla4.jpg

Dupla7.jpg

Stunt7~0.jpg

As pose photos, the eye protection was for the look and not to play.

More photos in:

http://www.hostileoperationsteam.org/galer...s.php?album=171

Still to come, more photos, till the end of the night.

STUNTMAN