Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

Good idea to enfore this thread abit thighter, to keep it about pictures at games, not backyard/living room posing :)

here's a mix of my own favourite pictures with ones i haven't posted yet.

Town Assault 2

DSC00065sm.JPG

(1st person)

DSCN6827sm.JPG

(picture taken by Maverick)

DSC00032sm.JPG

DSC00058sm.JPG

Town Assault 4

IM000767sm.JPG

DSC00317sm.JPG

IMGP0104sm.jpg

DSC00322sm.JPG

IM000769sm.JPG

(Unit picture with Kliskey and Jimmypie)

Town Assault 5

TA5_2.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am extremly tempted seeing that i got dumped on christmas eve, i am planning on getting a new job seeing i finished mine yesterday as well, the saving some cash so i may take you up on that offer in the spring or summer. Unfortunatly while i was there the place we stayed was so self sufficient we didnt really venture 2 far away so i never came in to contact with any of the beautiful ladies you mention lol.

Grim

Our christmas game on the 28th, about 46 players or so, so ammo ran out pretty quickly - I started the day with 6K bbs and ended up with 1.5K, mainly because I had to borrow someone else's gun as my G3SAS's piston died as I was setting the hop-up, and the gun I borrowed wasn't terribly accurate at all - so I had to do a lot of bursts instead of a few semi shots.

On the bright side, I still managed to keep a good KDR in the carpark arena, but that all got *fruitcage*ed to hell when we got into the trenches. Taking them was ok, but holding them was very, very not.

On the not quite so bright side, CIRAS + all the pouches, Camelbak etc and a full metal armalite and m203 is very hot and heavy - all in all it was about 20lbs of kit. The weather report was also slightly misleading - 28C and 80% humidity is not "Brisk and chilly with a cold front coming from the south".

DSC03337.jpg

These are actually for my CB MARPAT setup - my custom Multicam Patches arrived about 2 hours after I left the house for the game. -_-"

DSC03339.jpg

My G3SAS, in it's newly repainted glory. The piston failed whilst I was setting the hop-up after a year of running at 1.7J. Ironically, I had just swapped the spring out for a 1.3J spring. Blargh.

DSC03346.jpg

Me demonstrating why the small Sansei Mesh masks don't quite protect my entire face. Luckily, my chin survived the day unscathed.

DSC03347.jpg

Me walking to the safezone after single-handedly clearing the entire left flank of 8 OPFORs before someone tabbed me in the neck.

DSC03348.jpg

The OPFOR team deciding to retake the left flank after tabbing me.

DSC03380.jpg

Y helo thar.

DSC03354.jpg

Trenches, my one true nemesis. Who the hell can use a 4 foot high trench?

DSC03371.jpg

Reloading was slightly unfamiliar as I don't often use Armalites.

DSC03372.jpg

Everyone in this picture is crouching, including me. I hate being tall sometimes.

DSC03383.jpg

Trenches, my one true nemesis.

A few pics of me from SYA Proteus:

DSCF5516Medium.jpg

Excuse the size of these next ones, I didn't take them and it won't let me save them to resize them.

I was taking photos that day so deagle in one hand, camera in the other, laying down some fire on the tank sheds with Gav.

GCS49.jpg

Karl and myself after assaulting 'The Armoury'

GCS28.jpg

Under fire from the Barrack buildings, after the pic was taken and with support from Karl and another, we ended up clearing the Barracks and getting some great kills.

GCS11.jpg

You guys play around glass windows? ohmy.gif

Well yeah, you can only get things like this: http://airsoftcustomevents.be/themonastery...7_44_large.html

I stood behind that window btw. Dodged the BBs fired at my face but got myself covered in glass... But it was a hell of a skirmsite, so we really didn't care. (Abandoned monastry, check the rest of the gallery)

For picture's sake:

ace_hasselt_30juni_2007_4.jpg

Me and my teammate both in jeans and hoodie. Playing your stereotypical Hanz character from B-movies.