instead of which should I.... which SHOULDN't I...

Ryan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guess that's the answer then - even if they DO break down, people can't bear to part with them :D

Hmmm...

I think it's more likely that when they break they simply become "project" guns and are reincarnated with Infinity slides and skeletonized triggers and lightened hammers and Hogue grips and extended magwells and....ZZZzzzzzz

:P

Just to set the record straight on the Sauer 90

The UHC version is indeed terrible.

The KWC version (which i have) is damn good value for money, never breaks, and is powerful and accurate.

And about the western arms pistols,

I have a berreta 92FS premium limited editon, i have used it for 2 years now and it is a phenominal pistol, i can get 1.5inch groupings at about 14 meters with the hop set correctly on 134a. The magazine easily holds enough gas to get at least 3 mags of BB's out of it.

And about the MP5 series,

I have a MP5K PDW, which in my opinion is the best price to performance ratio gun you will ever find. The power and accuracy are unbelievable, it can outmatch some rifles almost twice the size. The gun itself is solid as a rock.

Alot of KWC guns are terrible. The only good ones I've seen is the spring desert eagle, and the co2 desert eagle. I thought that UHC/HFC mp5 was probobly the best springer out there? Hmm Oh I held a panther arms ar-15 yesterday at my last game and I was surprised, It was pretty heavy and had an fps of 290! Buut there is almost no metal on the gun except the gearbox.

Whoa calm down guys this is getting out of hnad. Alot of guns you have named arent that bad. Ok the TM M16 and MP%5series arent a scratch n thier CA or ICS counterparts, but on a budget they are very good begineers guns. I admit i would rather have a CA over a TM but they are not that bad, they wont fall apart the first time you pick them up or anything.

Erm, they sometimes do. talk the R22Master.

Watever you do, NEVER GET A STOCK G3SG1!!! ever.

Buy a metal body as SOON AS YOU GET IT.

I've seen people brake Sg1s in HALF just running and knocking a tree.

Erm, they sometimes do. talk the R22Master.

Watever you do, NEVER GET A STOCK G3SG1!!! ever.

Buy a metal body as SOON AS YOU GET IT.

I've seen people brake Sg1s in HALF just running and knocking a tree.

Yes.

Teh G3SAS is teh ONLY gunzorz w0rth bying, right? :rolleyes:

I had my SG1 stock for almost a year and it was fine. Sure, it creaked a bit but I wouldn't put it up as a candidate for "what not to buy" because of that.

If you want a real long-arm and you don't like Armalites then it's pretty much your only other option and it's fine if you ask me. :)

TM Revolvers - the bits just break - they are plastic where they should be metal - great when they work, however......

ermmm TM PSG 1 just because it is incredibly complex to do anything to it internally and parts cost a bomb....

TM M4 - bodies may aswell be made out of putty.....

EDIT: lack of punctuation in a place was misleading....

Yes.

Teh G3SAS is teh ONLY gunzorz w0rth bying, right?  :rolleyes:

I had my SG1 stock for almost a year and it was fine. Sure, it creaked a bit but I wouldn't put it up as a candidate for "what not to buy" because of that.

If you want a real long-arm and you don't like Armalites then it's pretty much your only other option and it's fine if you ask me. :)

No, the G3SAS isn't the only gun worth buying :rolleyes:, I just like it.

However, the SG1 has MAJOR flex probs. Get a metal body for it asap.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Ohnoes! Snowman thinks that the only glocks are KSC/KWA ones!

Honestly, snowman, I would have expected better of you.

Ksc glocks vent very easily in cold, yes.

KJW/Marui glocks do not.

In fact, my KJW FMV G23 gives a solid 300fps in 12 degrees and one fill is enough for just under two mags.

You've convinced me of my next purchase, definitely a KJW Glock. I've been collecting the "set" of all the other models ie. KSC/KWA G17,34,26,19,18C & the various conversions based on them. Only had major problems with the 18C. TM 18C maeg is a real beauty.

Also I kind like the TM MPK as a CQB gun, usually get the drop on most other players when bringing it onto target, even against a P90. I just find it naturally "pointable", even offhanded.

I was also under the impression that TM MP5's were a very reliable "workhorse" AEG, judging by the number of sites still keeping them up & running for years.

Personally I've had CA & ICS models so I can't say for sure (excepting the MPK).

definitely avoid early CA AEG's, but the M15 range are superb value for money.

Regards, TWK

You've convinced me of my next purchase, definitely a KJW Glock. I've been collecting the "set" of all the other models ie. KSC/KWA G17,34,26,19,18C & the various conversions based on them. Only had major problems with the 18C. TM 18C maeg is a real beauty.

Also I kind like the TM MPK as a CQB gun, usually get the drop on most other players when bringing it onto target, even against a P90. I just find it naturally "pointable", even offhanded.

I was also under the impression that TM MP5's were a very reliable "workhorse" AEG, judging by the number of sites still keeping them up & running for years.

Personally I've had CA & ICS models so I can't say for sure (excepting the MPK).

definitely avoid early CA AEG's, but the M15 range are superb value for money.

Regards, TWK

Just make sure you get a KJW glock with a metal slide, cheap, cheerful and good.

Um, how is the inability to empty a mags worth of bbs NOT a disadvantage worth considering? That's a pretty damn big drawback, given that , say a Glock mag will cheerfully hold enough gas to empty it of bbs twice over.

Do my eyes decieve me? Sledge, dissing a WA gun??

Well, from personal experience, Double Eagle guns are just about the cheapest, most worthless piece of *beep* in the world of airsoft. Believe me, I've used some ###### springers, and the double eagle was REALLY bad.

If there was a hell for airsoft guns, the double eagle G36c wouldn't just go there- they'd put it on the reject pile.

Archived