So I'm Back

osovega

We came to a unanimous amongst us Evike forum posters to avoid Arnie's for a while simply because no one used this section or the PM system to ask questions and get help, but rather to simply keep flaming again and again... And again. We're starting over now with the hopes that folks will come to us with problems and questions and that we'll be able to help you resolve them rather than seeing multiple five page rants about how we suck and why we're to blame for Communism, the plague, and Rosie O'Donnell. Let's try it again and you'll see we're not nearly as bad or negligent as everyone claims we are. Here's to second chances and new beginnings. (PS, our Better Business Bureau score is now a B as to the F it once was. If that doesn't say improvement, nothing does.)

• 4 weeks later...

why did u delete creepingfears post?

edit: also I believe their phone number is correct, but their customer is shittier than *beep* itself. Out of 4-5 calls I have made, they have only answered it once, and they didn't say "hello evike", the guy answering the phone just said "sup".

why did u delete creepingfears post?

edit: also I believe their phone number is correct, but their customer is shittier than *beep* itself. Out of 4-5 calls I have made, they have only answered it once, and they didn't say "hello evike", the guy answering the phone just said "sup".

Evike's customer care is truly atrocious. They rarely answer phones, and when they do all you can hear is people playing around in the background. In general, I've found their staff to be ill-informed about how to handle problems, and the manager can never be contacted.

Their refusal to adequately honor their return policies, their willingness to sell used products as new, their false advertising of products and their customer service are all reasons to street clear.

Search any mainstream airsoft forum and you will ineveitably see threads complaining about Evike.com.

I've dealt with Evike a handful of times and they've never failed me yet. I've had a couple of orders where a similar items was sent instead on accident but that was straightened out. I tend to look there for obscure items that I can't find elsewhere, such as Best Gun products and they're pretty good about having what I'm looking for. The one thing that I always wanted to ask, is "If they suck so bad, why are they still around?" It's a logical question seeing that for the most part, if a retailer sucks bad enough, the community will eventually boycott it via local forums or word of mouth.

Cheers,

Vic.

Why does everyone Hate Evike? New start means New start.

I have made about 3 perchases lately and I can honestly say the Evike Team on E-bay is right on. I won the bid for a Galaxy Mp5k PDW and it came in within 2 days. Exactly 2 days after I sent out the Pay-pal. With "Flat rate" shipping. I also ordered a Guarder motor and it came in after they came back in stock. My Dad ordered the motor and said there were some small problems but it was fine.

A+

Do not bash me for saying that, There Evike online store may not have good rateings but there Ebay guys are great. I am ordering some bbs from them soon too. Hopefully that will be as good as my other purchases.

Well i ordered something from their ebay store on Jan 11, i was told it was shipped. Emailed them yesterday and the reponse was we will post it tomorrow, i payed a fair bit for the best postage possible to get it quick and waiting two weeks for it nearly is unacceptable. I am very disappointed. Im sure your internal service is good, but international i feel is lacking

Im quite confused with my response email from Evike as I asked if they were going to recieve any of the ICS Ak-74 wood version, instead I got this.

Dear Customer, Try checking out the G&G models that we carry. We are starting to carry more G&G airsoft guns more than any other brand. they are very durable and reliable... just my opinion. Thanks If you have any further questions, suggestions or comments please feel free to email us!

Please include original message in your replies.

Thank you and have a nice day.

It would have been better if he just said no instead of trying to sell me something else.

Archived