Group Buy - Haynes Mechbox

Ross-Da-Boss

Hey People,

If you want a Haynes mechbox we need to get a minimum of 70 orders to get production going.

Post here if you want a haynes ordered.

v2 Haynes Mechbox

Gearbox is cnc'd from alluminium developed for the military.

7mm bearings

Gearbox is as light as a feather, Lighter than the standard Mechbox

PRICE $170

If you want to know more about the box search for the Strongest v2 mechbox thread.Reason for this thread is beacause someone,metioning no names got it closed by mentioning obscene upgrades beyond forum limits and then went on to mention performing acts of animal cruelty...not a good idea. So If we avoid those then we should be alright here.

Thanks for your help everyone.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was the original product announcement AFAIK(without diggin through NEASG forums)

Right Here....

Well need to get MTHaynes to post up a more complete product description since the one that was at the sole retailer(A&A Airsoft) is gone since the store closed its doors.

Ive messaged him so it is coming..

The member above has contacted me. I will send him the PDF's containing the product info.

BTW a 70 min order does not mean that 70 people want one. Someone needs to cordinate this, collect the required funds, ship the finished boxes to customers. A deposit will be required to start the run and the balance due before the shipment.

Edit I have attached the PDFs to this post

VR2F1_SpecSheet.pdf

6_MilSpec_Gearbox.pdf

6_MilSpec_Gearbox_Amendment.pdf

Okay everyone, thats the info on the box

Im thinking we need to setup a system where one person can get all the boxes for US members and another gets the boxes for UK/EU members

But before we can worry about that we need the minimum 70 commits so people postpostpost and put an ad for this thread in your sig.

I have just had a customer whom I was holding my last gearbox for decline the sale. That means I have 1 silver box with 7mm Ceramic bearings installed for sale. This is the last box that is not part of my personal stash for sale.

Price is $260 + ship. Will ship globally. This is first come first serve. Payment via paypal is required

Email is mthaynes@comcast.net

Archived