Group Buy - Haynes Mechbox

Ross-Da-Boss

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
put me on the list for 2 haynes boxes :)

hey i have edited my last message and cant do it agein. but i need to order 4 boxes instead of 2 boxes.. plz send me a mail, if you not are sure of what i am saying.. my english is not so well.. <_<

I need four more.

So five in total for me, for now.

BTW, counted up so far:

62 boxes, and 5 unsure.

Country count:

USA: 29

Denmark: 22 (Pretty good when USA has 60 times more in pop)

Britain: 4

Undefined: 2

Norway: 1

Poland: 1

Russia: 1

Croatia: 1

Get the word out, the only reason we danes have so many ordered is because almost all of the Airsoft playing community knows about the box from Airsoftzone.dk

And yes, I'm bored.

• 2 weeks later...

Can we get an update on this? Who is responsible for talking to this guy? Is he serious about making them? 62 boxes is over 10k in revenue. 70 boxes is fast approaching. How is the money transaction going to go down when this does occur? Is it ogoing to take him 6mo.-6 years to produce, meanwhile he sits on the $$$?

I want one of these boxes, but I don't the guy seriously.

hey i have edited my last message and cant do it agein. but i need to order 4 boxes instead of 2 boxes.. plz send me a mail, if you not are sure of what i am saying.. my english is not so well.. <_<

Hey i am editing agein hehe.. i need 5 boxes instead of 4 :D now we must be pretty close to the 70 boxes.. how many have ordered now ?

agurk = 5 boxes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived