Group Buy - Haynes Mechbox

Ross-Da-Boss

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool cus i was waiting for the systema revolution but i think it will never come out so this if my next best thing i live in the us so it would cheap for shipping hear but if he does make more ill take one what would be nice is if the systema gearbox ever comes out if he could make one cnced version :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey People,

If you want a Haynes mechbox we need to get a minimum of 70 orders to get production going.

Post here if you want a haynes ordered.

v2 Haynes Mechbox

Gearbox is cnc'd from alluminium developed for the military.

7mm bearings

Gearbox is as light as a feather, Lighter than the standard Mechbox

PRICE $170

If you want to know more about the box search for the Strongest v2 mechbox thread.Reason for this thread is beacause someone,metioning no names got it closed by mentioning obscene upgrades beyond forum limits and then went on to mention performing acts of animal cruelty...not a good idea. So If we avoid those then we should be alright here.

Thanks for your help everyone.

I'm in, do you guys ship to Canada?

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Given that it was started over 4 years ago and never seemed to get enough people I'd guess it's dead.

I'd have thought the best bet to do another run would be to get a retailer to pay out and take a full batch to sell, or someone get the cash together themselves for a batch and sell spares once they have them, getting a large group of people together to do an order is always difficult to sort out...

Archived