£30 delivered for cyma glock aep...

wally squad

Gotta say, 10/10 to Airsoft Warehouse for actually pricing their chinese guns realistically.

If they expand their range to include all the guns airshooter and actionhobbys sell then they should pretty-much corner the entire UK market.

Bloody good luck to them I say. :D

I'm sick to death of seeing UK retailers price clones using the following calculation: (Hong Kong retail price + shipping)+20 = UK retail price.

It costs me £50 to have a single M249 sent by UPS from HK.

It DOES NOT cost £10,000 to have 200 M249's sent from HK by freight. It costs about £700. Setting the UK price so it's almost the same as buying it from HK, with a slight increase to justify the "feel-good" factor offered by a domestic retailer and the security of being able to return it easily is a cynical rip-off.

Again, top marks to ASW for having the bottle to price their chinese guns realistically and not price-gouge on them.

Hmm... I may well have to place an order from these guys...

Shame that airsoftwarehouse isn't all that friendly towards me nowadays :( They're a great shop, with good prices and good customer service - I just wish they hadn't gotten so snooty about a bad experience with their upgrade service!

Gotta say, 10/10 to Airsoft Warehouse for actually pricing their chinese guns realistically.

If they expand their range to include all the guns airshooter and actionhobbys sell then they should pretty-much corner the entire UK market.

Bloody good luck to them I say. :D

I'm sick to death of seeing UK retailers price clones using the following calculation: (Hong Kong retail price + shipping)+20 = UK retail price.

It costs me £50 to have a single M249 sent by UPS from HK.

It DOES NOT cost £10,000 to have 200 M249's sent from HK by freight. It costs about £700. Setting the UK price so it's almost the same as buying it from HK, with a slight increase to justify the "feel-good" factor offered by a domestic retailer and the security of being able to return it easily is a cynical rip-off.

Maybe not, but you missed out the VAT and Duty from your calculation....

There's also the risk in buying 200 M249s and finding 10% don't work or 50% never sell....

I guess you don't actually run a business, but if these guys can make a living from lower price, good luck to them.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived