Looks a lot better then the first news page! I would like it if you would use it as the new news page. I like how it has two columns, and you can see more new news without scrolling down!

Edited by crandall13

not wanting to throw a spanner in the works, but ilike the big pictures that come with the current news page. they give a more instant idea of what the news article is about, and at least are a bit of eye candy.

but the portal does seem a lot more informative, and has easier access to stuff.

It does work very well, and gets in a lot of information in a very small space, so good work for that...

But I have to say I would prefer to see the News page rather than the portal. Aesthetically I just find it a lot more inviting and welcoming than the portal, which is great for getting across a lot of information fast, but feels a bit like I'm under bombardment.

Is it possible to have the option of choosing somehow? If this is going to be a lot of work, then for get I said anything though.

I like it, its a nice all-in-one sort of thing. One thing you shuold know, Arnie, is that the link doesn't show up in the nav bar here in the forums (where it says Main Menu) if you weren't aware of that already.

Anyway, nice feature, me likes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.