Mobile Version of Arnies

i dont know if this has been brought up before and i dont really know the amount of work that this would require but as i was sitting on the throne surfing the net on my phone, i thought to myself: "this would be so cool if arnies had a mobile version!"

Again, i dont know how much work this would require, but with all these WiFi capable phones coming out, i would imagin its worth taking a look into ;)

well, i have internet explorer on my phone because it has windows mobile so the browser is not a problem. i tried browsing arnies on my phone and it works, but its just a bit slow,awkward and not as convenient (due to add and button layout). there are other sites that have a mobile version of the original site (such as MSN, youtube, google, ESPN, BBC, Amazon, etc.) that is more catered for mobile devices with less pictures, modified button layout, smaller viewing window(so you dont have to scroll right and left forever), etc, etc.

Just wondering if something like that would be in the works or even possible for arnies?