ICS wants your Input again!

FarEast

What trades do you want on the ICS FN FAL  

421 members have voted

1. 1. What your 1st choice of trades that you want?

• Belguim FAL 50.00
    • UK FAL L1A1 SLR
    • German FAL G1
    • Austrialia FAL L2A1
    • Canada FAL C1A1 and C2A1
    • Austria FAL STG58
    • Isreal FAL FALO
    • USA DSA SA58
    • Don't care
  2. 2. 2nd choice of trades that you want?

• Belguim FAL 50.00
    • UK FAL L1A1 SLR
    • German FAL G1
    • Austrialia FAL L2A1
    • Canada FAL C1A1 and C2A1
    • Austria FAL STG58
    • Isreal FAL FALO
    • USA DSA SA58
    • Don't care

Looks like the Brits wont settle for just one SLR... c'mon yall, let Austria have a chance...

And I wasn't aware that FAL was a gun company... this is listed under the subject "pick the trades for the new ICS FAL FNC". Well both the FAL and the FNC were guns... made by FN. I hope they get that right, otherwise it'll be a waste doing this poll... :(

I dont know anything about FAL but i took UK since they used FAL i think.... then i took Israel cus... i dont know :P

Well, all you need to know is that the SLR L1A1 was a nuetered FAL with semi-only and some wierd lookign angles that offend the eye.

I'm not really willing or interested to debate this. What I do want is an explaination as to why they would be putting FAL trademarks on an FNC. It's not the same gun, and ICS is butchering this before they've started.

None of the above listed items are related to Fabrique National FNC. I chi shivan has not announced or mentioned anything about releasing or even planning to develop an airsoft version of Fusil Automatique Leger...so..

if ICS seriously consider about FNC, why not replicate either Bofors AK-5 Series, or Pindad SS1 or SABHARA Series?

008.jpg

Bofors AK5

005.JPG

Bofors AK5D

ss1v1.jpg

Pindad SS1 V1

ss1m5a.jpg

Pindad SS1 M5

sabharav1.jpg

Pindad SABHARA V1

Oh, so there's an FAL in the works too. Well then...ICS is making an FAL! /happydance

So my vote for the Gewehr 1 wasn't totally useless. That's nice to know ((Even though it seems to be less popular than I would have hoped.)). Are they really planning more than one version, or am I misreading the purpose of the First and Second choice polls?

OMFG!!! :D

ICS does it again! thank you ICS.

now THIS is what airsoft needs...a great company making guns that no one else makes. granted there are other versions of their proposed new guns already on the market, but only very few are making them and none are ICS killer quality!!

please....split gearbox. it is the coolest innovation for ICS guns and the reason why i went with the ICS M4 series for my primary weapons (yup...got THREE of them).

split gearbox, please.

FN-FAL Brit trades for the Falklands war loadout

Belgium trades for the mercenary loadout (Nicaragua, Angola, Middle East, etc...)

If they do a proper L1a1 with semi only and a split gearbox as they've hinted at in the FNC that'll be a total of 6 ics guns they've shown on Arnie's in the last couple months that I really want. If they do a FAL para with run of the mill Belgian trades too that'll be 7.

Well, you can knock L1a1 off the list - unless they're willing to build a *proper* SLR (which has some fairly significant changes from the FAL)

Other than that, run of the mill Belgian FN trades would make the most sense to me.

Completely agree!

Voted belgium and australian

What I don't get is why manufacturers keep building the same stuff everyone else is. I am waiting for someone to corner the market with a Tavor or some other obsure gun. I guess they feel they have to show that they can build a better version. Hey, Far East put a Tavor bug in someones ear, I will pay you with allowing you to be my friend. :wub: Seriously, if your gonna do it, like QQexDERA said at least do it right. SOme of those names shouldn't even be on the list unless they are willing to go the extra mile to do it right.

Completely agree!

Voted belgium and australian

What I don't get is why manufacturers keep building the same stuff everyone else is. I am waiting for someone to corner the market with a Tavor or some other obsure gun. I guess they feel they have to show that they can build a better version. Hey, Far East put a Tavor bug in someones ear, I will pay you with allowing you to be my friend. :wub: Seriously, if your gonna do it, like QQexDERA said at least do it right. SOme of those names shouldn't even be on the list unless they are willing to go the extra mile to do it right.

Well they are doing a Galil, which aside from a kit from inokatsu at rather silly prices is original. Now if they're doing a Galil .. hoping ICS will do a tavor can't be that much of a stretch.

Far East put a Tavor bug in someones ear, I will pay you with allowing you to be my friend. :wub:

Got enough friends thank you.....and surely it would be your privilage to be my friend???

Anyway...they are making a Galil for goodness sake! There is only one other on the market and thats so expensive it might as well not be!

Archived