warning- azn1stknightsoul.

rik

I sold him a pair of Alta ACU Kneepads on sept. 4th, 2007.

This month, december 2007, he sends me a paypal chargeback, even though I shipped the item to him.

He does not respond to any of my emails, nor to my PMs.

If he did it to me, he might do it to you.

apprently, according to sacairsoft he has some identity theft problems and the perpetrator is accessing his accounts. I cant confirm it though and i havnt dont any transactions with him, but there was a whole thrad about him on the forums there if your interested

poor guy is getting it from all ends right now....

I sold him a pair of Alta ACU Kneepads on sept. 4th, 2007.

This month, december 2007, he sends me a paypal chargeback, even though I shipped the item to him.

He does not respond to any of my emails, nor to my PMs.

If he did it to me, he might do it to you.

He is a local player to us. He has had his Identity stolen and has been cleaned out. I beleve some one charged nearly 7k on purses on his paypal account. Another member sold him some electronics and paypal has revesed the charges. I think that it is a PayPal issue and not Dom screwing you.

johnny, is there any way you could tell him to contact me?

id appreciate it.

thanks

Go over to www.Sacairsoft.com and reg amd PM him. He is trying to contact people over this issue.

Here is a link to the thread over there:

http://www.sacairsoft.com/component/option...wtopic/t,21943/

He did a chargeback on me too. Thanks for the info guys! I'm going to go shoot him a PM right now, again - I hope he'll check this board soon. Our transaction was legit, so I hope he'll clear this up with paypal soon. I'm really sorry to hear about what happened to him, and I am sympathetic, but please, my account is frozen until he clears this up and it's really causing me problems too.

I hope you catch the cockface who did this AZN.

I've shot him a PM and posted in the linked thread over on sacairsoft.com - I've let him know that several arnie's users are waiting to hear from him. I feel really bad for his situation, and he got screwed over good - but he's passing the screwing onto others, and he has the power to fix that if he'll just let his CC company know what was legit.

Please azn, reply to your PMs and let us know what's going on.

FYI. He is very busy during the day. Might be why he can't get to all the PMs and stuff.

He is even downsizing his prized aegs to get money to pay back people who may have been back-charged if he can't get it all sorted out soon. Hopefully everything gets sorted out soon, I still owe him $120. :mellow:

Good news! He did contact me on sacairsoft, and seems like a very stand-up guy. Here was his response to my PM:

Hey, thank you very much for finding me. Right now, I have signed the affidavit for paypal and sent them all out, so far with no response. Ive checked online, and apparently paypal has had a bad track record with customer service.

After this incident, I had contacted gmail to simply close my account, so that is why if anyone had sent me an email, i did not recieve. If you could do me a huge favor, pass on the word that I have signed the various affidavits, stating the transactions are legit. Right now, its only up to paypal.

If worse comes to worse and paypal's "investigation" ends up crediting me back the money that should have been yours, I will go out and take out money orders and send you back your money. Thats what I've had to do for 2 others already, as they needed the money badly, even though the money is not in my possession.

I really appreciate the sympathy for my case mate. Thank you dearly.

So, I'm going to login to paypal and update my open cases with this reponse from him, telling paypal that I know they have the affidavits, and continue to beg them to release the funds. I know paypal are a bunch of... word filtered expletives.... but I will still try. I'm going to update the other threads about him with this info as well.

n00bTard is $110 down on parts.

I've closed all other threads on this because its hard enough to keep track of what's going on in the first one let alone more.

edit, As you're in contact with him why don't you suggest that he picks up the telephone and calls paypal. It's much easier to get a response over the phone.

I have - paypal tells me that it's all up to his merchant bank, and that if he's cleared this up with his CC company, then paypal should be refunded, in which case they will refund us.

So, I do still think this is AZN's hands, and I've let him know this.

update: He has let me know that he's contacting Bank of America today to try and get paypal refunded, which should in turn refund our accounts. He has also said that he has no problem with posting his address here, if it will calm the fears of any one here waiting to hear from him. I don't feel comfortable doing that though, and I just encouraged him to come here and post in this thread to let us know he's working on this.

• 1 month later...

Update--

I got an email from paypal several days ago letting me know that azn1stknightsoul's bank was not going to pay me back my money. I then went on sacairsoft and pm'd him again but I still have not gotten a reply and I know he has been online since then. Noobtard, did you ever get your money back?

• 3 weeks later...

Nope, I'm still waiting to see any of this money. Paypal also took an additional 10$ from for a settlement fee, then had the nerve to send me a satisfaction survey... I tore them a new one in my impotent rage.

Last I spoke to knightsoul, he promised me a Money Order to refund my money. This was about 2 months ago. I still don't understand why he couldn't just tell his Credit Card company what was legit and what wasn't and get us our money refunded. He seemed like a nice guy when we communicated via PMs on Solcalairsoft, but none of this has seemed right and I never got my hopes up of ever seeing this money again.

• 4 weeks later...

Several weeks ago I sent him another pm on sacairsoft about the money order he claimed to be sending and I never got a reply. Every other time I contacted him he responded withing a few days. I don't think I'll ever be seeing that money from him.

We should all submit a joint request to paypal about this since it seems like so many people have been screwed over by him.

Archived