Airsoft Grenades

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/?filnavn=/artic...nades_part1.htm

I am really interested in making an airsoft grenade for my matches with friends, and in this article, arnie mentions a group which teaches how to make one. Unfortunately, a link brings me to a page that has nothing relating to airsoft grenades, soft team 6, or really anything in general. Is this like this for anyone else? Can someone help please. This is the page it brings me to: http://members.xoom.com/soft_team6/

If you want airsoft grenades, get yourself Deep Fire Mk. IIs or M26s. They are basically a gas chamber, a three-piece shell, a spoon, and a pin. You pull pin, spoon pops out. After the mechanical fuse runs out, the gas chamber pops open, splitting open the three-piece shell, and sending it (and any bbs you put in there) flying every which way. Really fun stuff. Most of the stuff like that has been in use since before Deep Fire came out with their grenades early in 2007. Since you're in the US, I would advise the Deep Fire route, and I would not advise the home-mades. A lot of them are pyrotechnics and you can get in LOADS of trouble if you get caught using them. You can find them either at an airsoft shop near you or through RedWolf...link here. I'm not saying homemades are bad, just check your local laws before using them.