Salut!

So, I've been here a bit, but never properly introduced myself. I am HeartBreaker1317, which isn't just some random number, or an attempt to prove my sexual prowess by way of forum handle - it's a reference to one of the most imaginative comics ever ((Tuppence if you can guess it!)).

I am currently gunless ((Sad day)) but only because BMW won't sell me the U-Joint to my car without making me buy the whole Drive Shaft as well ((Daft innit?)), amongst other bits and bobs ((Though I can do most of the work on it, which has saved me a pretty penny - don't you just love older cars?)).

Previously, I've been a Spotter, Sniper, Pistolier, and have never forgotten that Airsoft is primarily about the fun, the guns, and the camaraderie.

Oh, yeah, I'm a guy, I've got reddish hair and blue eyes, about 188cm ((6'2" in imperial measure)), and 81kg. I can get around with French, and I'm trying to learn Japanese as well.

So Salut, and here's to interesting discussions with you all!

Welcome to Arnies.

Here's a few pointers to help you fly straight (but you should know this already):-

• The search button is you're best friend, although it's not 100% effective. If you can't find what you want then just ask, we'll be glad to help.
  • Read the rules (top left under the Arnies Airsoft banner). As this is a UK based site the disscussion of upgrading over 328fps/1J is banned. This is because 328fps is the limit for most airsoft sites in the UK, even though the legal limit is close to 380fps/1.35J.
  • If you want to add something else to a post you've just submitted then try and use the "Edit" button. Otherwise the mod's get very annoyed with having to merge your posts together. :D

Other than that, sit back, relax and enjoy your stay.

Archived