Real Sword Type 56-1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today was the first time i was able to shoot a couple of mags off and was trying different batteries out. One thing i noticed was the trigger was very responsive no matter what battery i tried.

Anyone else notice this, i have done no upgrades and its still right out of the box.

Yep its got the new gun smell ;):P;):P LOL

Hey man nice review! I'm actually quite interested in this gun now.. because wow.. $299 shipped can't be beat.

However I am a little worried because the internals are not too standard. If I bought a Guarder M14 greatest would it work with this gun? Also you say that the piston and tappet plate are shorter.. if I bought a regular piston/tappet plate would it work?

If it says that the piston and tappet plate are shorter then a normal wouldn't work, would it?

And don't worry about the internals, these rifles aren't prone to breaking.... Ever. As long as you treat it right.

• 2 weeks later...

Since real sword corrected the receiver length, would it be fair to assume that you can fit a real steel receiver cover to it?

Anyone try to fit a new front sight and slant muzzle break to the t 56? I would think a new stock wouldn't be to hard to hack on to get it pretty close to an AKM if you can replace the front sight and muzzle break.

Since real sword corrected the receiver length, would it be fair to assume that you can fit a real steel receiver cover to it?

Anyone try to fit a new front sight and slant muzzle break to the t 56? I would think a new stock wouldn't be to hard to hack on to get it pretty close to an AKM if you can replace the front sight and muzzle break.

To make a correct AKM (correct enough for members of Red-Alliance.net anyway...), you need:

1. Weld over the "L" and "D" markings and re-stamp the Russian markings onto the rifle.

2. Change the whole stock + stock locking mechanism.

3. Get Russian AKM handguard.

4. Install new FSB, Rear sight, and muzzle break.

That would cost over $300... just get a VFC or LCT.

Edited by adadqgg
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there any possible way to fit a scope like on the SVD? Or, would I better be off with just a svd?

On the Type 56-1, you would need to slightly grind the left side of the stock and then install a real steel AK side rail.

Anyone knows what kind of railfronts will fit the T56-1?

Anything that will fit the reel steel AK stamped receiver series will fit the Real Sword. (:

Edited by beta08