Real Sword Type 56-1

To be honest, that is designed for airsoft guns and would be pretty difficult to fit. However, I do have a few suggestions. Midwest Industries makes an RAS system for real AK's that will fit the Real Sword just fine.

http://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=241

Also, RAS systems made my LCT will fit the Real Sword.

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=LCT-DS-RH-U1&search=special&rs=lct&catid=&cat=

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=LCT-PK-79&search=special&rs=lct&catid=&cat=

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=LCT-DS-RH-S1&search=special&rs=lct&catid=&cat=

These are copies of the UltimAK, Krebbs, and Samson RAS systems, respectively.

Edited by beta08
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

baa.jpg

ba.jpg

this is the battery I use, it fits tight, but snugly,

I will be drilling the stock a little further out in the future

blablabla, I would highly recommend changing those *bullet type connectors* out and soldering a (Female) conector, maybe a deans or protek style on your Lipo. You are literaly playing with fire with that setup. Exsposed (+) is a HUGE no no. I've heard of houses burnt to the ground from fires caused by Li-Poly batteries blowing / thermal runaways. Just a heads up.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

After countless searches i couldnt find another type 56-1 inside the schengen area (read europe) for a reasonable price (around 300-400 euros), the only one i can find is the type 56-2 which i dont like (i hate the non wood ak versions... i just do...)

So my dilemma is.. should i get the type 56-2 (since its the same built as the type 56-1 except for the no wood and folding stock?) and costumize it with a wood kit and folding stock (the one from the type 56-1)?? is it even possible to replace the grip, hand guard and stock from the type 56-2??

its either that or getting a king arms ak47s..

Edited by sixone

After countless searches i couldnt find another type 56-1 inside the schengen area (read europe) for a reasonable price (around 300-400 euros), the only one i can find is the type 56-2 which i dont like (i hate the non wood ak versions... i just do...)

So my dilemma is.. should i get the type 56-2 (since its the same built as the type 56-1 except for the no wood and folding stock?) and costumize it with a wood kit and folding stock (the one from the type 56-1)?? is it even possible to replace the grip, hand guard and stock from the type 56-2??

its either that or getting a king arms ak47s..

I do not own any real sword AK but I'm really interested in getting one (the 56-2 to be more precise) and, for what I have been reading about them, I doubt there would be an easy way to swap the 56-2 buttstock, it would require quite some bit of hand work, they are attach in a different way from a different part of the gun.

Is it really that hard to import it? Ehobby and some other HK retailers have them in sale and at a reasonable price.

Grip and hand guard you can replace no problem. The stock is a no-go. You would have to grind off the rivets of the rear trunnion, and replace the whole thing including a new rear trunnion to fit the stock you like. it could be done, but the expense would be greater than finding the gun you like from the start.

I do not own any real sword AK but I'm really interested in getting one (the 56-2 to be more precise) and, for what I have been reading about them, I doubt there would be an easy way to swap the 56-2 buttstock, it would require quite some bit of hand work, they are attach in a different way from a different part of the gun.

Is it really that hard to import it? Ehobby and some other HK retailers have them in sale and at a reasonable price.

I know man but since i live in portugal i cant import guns from countrys outside of the schengen area (well i can.. but ill end up paying almost twice as much to get the gun from the Customs), so im pretty much f#%ked.. and i just bought a king arms instead :S

and thanks for the reply deepsix

Edited by sixone

I know man but since i live in portugal i cant import guns from countrys outside of the schengen area (well i can.. but ill end up paying almost twice as much to get the gun from the Customs), so im pretty much f#%ked.. and i just bought a king arms instead :S

and thanks for the reply deepsix

There is a store here in Belgium who is the official dealer, airsoftfreaks

I bought mine online,but I heard they are still carry it

• 1 month later...

I should not really be adding this, as the weight of opinion is clear here, but I will add that when I encountered one of these at a local VN game, it impressed itself upon me in every way possible. So much so that I went home from the event with one tucked in the boot of the car.

Rugged, realistic, hefty, strong, a little worn round the edges (as any good AK should be) and a beauty in hand.

If you are still in doubt about buying this to sate your AK needs, be in no doubt. Nothing is perfect, and this does not pretend to be, but it hits the mark in all important ways.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...