11yo field stripping AR15

DesertFoxRomel

What benefits?

Seems like the sort of thing a redneck would teach his kid to impress his buddies.

A Brit who teaches their kid to properly clean their teeth and make tea and crumpets for the Queen doesn't show the kid off to impress his buddies? :D

Gun safety.

The British form of gun safety is let the criminals and law enforcement worry about it.

A Brit who teaches their kid to properly clean their teeth and make tea and crumpets for the Queen doesn't show the kid off to impress his buddies? :D

The British form of gun safety is let the criminals and law enforcement worry about it.

Thanks for showing how stupid americans really can be LMFAO

Teaching kids about guns is TOTALLY unnecessary. They should never be in a position to ND anyway, if the kids have access to the guns to have the accident in the first place, it's the parents fault. To think an 11year old NEEDS to know how to operate a firearm just shows how backward and idiotic some people can be.

Just out of interest, how many of you who think kids should be taught gun safety are NOT republicans? LOL

P.S. The english version of gun safety is a novel concept to Americans, it's called GUN CONTROL :)

Teaching kids about guns is TOTALLY unnecessary. They should never be in a position to ND anyway, if the kids have access to the guns to have the accident in the first place, it's the parents fault. To think an 11year old NEEDS to know how to operate a firearm just shows how backward and idiotic some people can be.

Just out of interest, how many of you who think kids should be taught gun safety are NOT republicans? LOL

P.S. The english version of gun safety is a novel concept to Americans, it's called GUN CONTROL :)

And if we all had your mentality wed end up like say...the UK? Anyways, I think teaching firearm safety in school is a great idea. Even on the skirmish feild I like to keep my safety glasses on all the time cause I dont trust people even when in the safe zone, mags out and safeties on. We have this in my ROTC program and I have a suspicion that most of them would think twice before playing with a gun in their parents room and then accidentally shooting their friend.

What??? What's wrong with teaching 11 year olds about field stripping and gun safety? All 4 of my kids keep loaded Springfield XDs on their nightstands. They need to be safe from burglars.

Even our dog keeps a 12 gauge under his mat.

... :lol:

If you insist....

You don't need to exist. I don't need to exist. The universe doesn't need to exist. Simple as.

Kids should be taught gun safety. Of course, I'm sure that you don't think kids should learn how to use condoms or practice safer sex, either.

Me.

Gun control? You mean using both hands?

Where are more kids shot and killed? UK or US? The UK you say? Really? I'd never have guessed.

Let's see... your entire nation could fit into a single state. Your population is less than one tenth the size of ours. Gee... I wonder where more kids get shot and killed... I wonder if part of it has anything to do with which nation has more people....

Thanks for showing how stupid brits really are. lmfaoroflcopterzomgzing

The first part of my previous post was more stereotyping, hopefully you know that it was just a joke. Or are Brits so arrogant that they feel only they can stereotype others? The second part is true. Restricting firearm access of your average lawful citizen means what? They don't have to worry about safely handling guns, leaving criminals and law enforcement to worry about it. How is that false or stupid?

As for the parents being at fault when accidents happen with guns, you're right alot of times. But that's assuming all guns kids can get a hold of are from their parents only. Strange thing about kids is that they can be curious. And curiosity + ignorance can be deadly.

I think there is a lot of parochialisim going on here... but on the main topic... congratulations to that girl... she'll be now practicing doing that in the dark... you just don't want to try stripping a weapon blind... just because someone will ask you to strip a totally different weapon.

and thank you all for getting this thread locked <_<

what is so difficult to comprehend about NOT insulting other forum members/nationalities/races/religions/sex/etc?!?

These rules are not new and they havent changed! what makes you think its ok to insult half the forum with overgeneralizing statements? before people start spouting arguments for or against gun control, how about we all try and do a little SELF CONTROL and actually THINK before we type something down. :angry:

Archived