How Hardcore are you?

Mr.Hyde

Hey title says it all really.

But I have been know to freak people out by disappearing by some strange, dirty way and bang kill.

I really don't care what I do though, I wanna hear your guys stories!

P.S. Belladonna made me think of this lol.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, one time I had my sig 552 and it was down to the last 4 round which do not feed. So I turned my gun upside down, switched to full auto, stood up from behind my cover with about 5 people in front of me, and sprayed. I managed to get 4 of them out with random fire. That was pretty hardcore.

Or that time I threw a rock to distract the other team watching a flag, ran up and switched it to our color, then got lit up by about 20 guns.

I skirmish every other saturday with hangovers of varying intensity.

I know at least twenty guys who do this on a regular basis, and this is at a private ((read: Small)) facility!

For my own level of hardcoreness ((**Warning** Narcissism ahead)) I once was stepped upon whilst ghillied and got the guy out with a bang kill as he walked away, which was purely due to adrenalin ((And his love of Guiness, Vodka, and Irish Cream in his coffee.)). That was awesome, as was pulling a total Equilibrium when charging our little "Command Hut". How I do miss my KSC CZ75s ((And thank god I sold them to a friend from our site who'll be selling them back to me after my next pay)).

I think the best time was when we were playing capture the flag in a small cqb place, whole field. The lamezors stood back all checking to see if there was any enemies left when, in all my heroism, I ran past them with gun in hand, looked alll tacticool and ran about 15yds in close cqb to get the flag. After I did that though, some 4 year old walked up to me with two pistols and said bang bang; I didnt know what to say so I just shrugged cause I felt bad for him

i`m so hardcore i did a ###### in a bag on a 24 hour game and then carried it home for disposal....

or crawled 300 metres through a marsh to reach a high value target and tagged him and stole his card....

mm infact i tend to crawl flipping loads... thats how hard core i am

Other than that i`m pretty much with the rest of you guys getting people surrendering without firing a shot

Before

DSC00081.jpg

After

wellatleastmygogglesareclean.jpg

We once played in an abandoned monastry. The first floor had only two accesways in the form of two stairs. Ofcourse heavily guarded by the OPFOR. So I got into some sort of airshaft, working my way up with my back against the one wall and my knees against the other wall, 15 feet up and all as dirty as hell, but I got behind enemy lines, bangkilled every enemy and took all two remaining objectives. That's something I'll always remember.

And well, the hangover thing is quite recognizable. I once played a CQB day on sunday, after being on weekend with friends, including lots and lots of alcoholic beverages and like 1 hour sleep. Adrenaline kept me alive that day, me think.

i`m so hardcore i did a ###### in a bag on a 24 hour game and then carried it home for disposal....

That's not hardcore, that's just plain groose. (or however you write it)

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. If you are in the middle of a long game, that's pretty much the only option for your poo unless you dig a hole and cover it afterwards.

I do the usual stuff, swim in the mud and swamps. I like using camo paint too, whenever there's a possibility. I usually have to drive home without my pants, since they are too dirty from all the mud. I don't regard bang kills hardcore.

Oh, I like to yell. A lot. Especially when charging full frontal.

well me, adds66 and my bro were at ford airsoft on a 24hr, we walked in water up to our knees in the rain in the drainage ditch in the middle of a freezing cold night, we were trying to assualt the SCUs base, not realising that they had gen 3 nvgs and tracer units! :)

we got within 100-150 yards by crawling in the wet mud and then got subsequently rinsed up by 7 m4s!!

good times

not very.

Seriously though, the most 'hardcore' thing I ever did was proberbly a capture the flag game. I took off all my kit that I could do without (hat, webbing, ripstop), dumped my M249 and borrowed some guys G3sas and sprinted about 200 metres (this is in the days when I was actually fit...) up to the top of the hill to where the flag was sat upon. Little did I know that my opposition had 2 county sprinters on their side and they had done the exact same thing, beating me too it. They were running down the other side of the hill after collecting the flag, so i shot them in the back, took the flag and returned to base. And then collapsed.

And yeah, ive done the odd CQB in a t shirt, shot a couple of marshalls, the odd friendly fire, twatted someone over the head with my Mp5 (we were both hugging the wall as we went round a corner and I was as shocked as he was, so in an act of blind rage and confusion, took off a peice of his forehead).

Actually I would say that is more hardcore that running up a hill tbh.....

i wouldnt say im hardcore but i am very fast. The longest kill streak i had in one day was 46 without a death, bearing in mind i hate campers so spend most of my time running/stalking/crawling about. My main strength lies in being able to outmanouvre people.

That day i outflanked an enemy assault on our defensive position by myself. I moved around the perimeter in a wide circle, shooting 22 people in about 5 minutes as they were all facing towards the objective and not one of them thought to cover their left flank. much fun.

I dont think thats hardcore though, just lucky and a bit sneaky.

Darkchild

My most hardcore moment was a "Plant a nuke in the enemies hospial game". Hour and a half long game and after 35 minutes i got given this bright orange container with NUKE written on it.

Spent the next 54 minutes moving up a hill on the oppo's right flank. Ended up watching the enemies spawn point/hospital and waited for the last enemy to respawn. The 1 minute warning got called and i just ran the nuke and threw it in the enemies respawn area.

Was the only game i played that day as my M4 kept breaking down.

i wouldnt say im crazy hardcore but i go airsofting alot so at least im regular :)

But i always find the best way to play is be agressive they dont expect it and its way more fun.

Ok my little story. This one time 2 guys where in a dugout whole, they where giving a good defence to my team who where at there 12'

Lucyly i was coming back to base and saw the oppertunity so i started attacking from their flank firing about 3/5 shots before the dry firing of doom commenced, at this point my team had taken cover and stopped fighting back just because i spose they thought i would kill them. As the depreshing thought of a incoming white wall of death was imminent i dropped my fal, sprinted and leaped onto there heads, proclaiming knife kills and also spraining my ankle. But it was worth it :D as it was the last game of the day so no loss of play on my part, just a few cheers.

Archived