How Hardcore are you?

Mr.Hyde

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holding the base and pinning a scout behind a tree for 10minutes eventually fraggin' him as he was giving hand signals to my position to his team mates that turned up, hit him in the wedding finger and he couldn't take it off because of the welt! He went out and then 5 other guys came across using the trees as cover, i piked them off one after the over eventually though i got sprayed to death by one of their m249s. Not hardcore but made happy.

there was a major firefight, CQB course, there was a support gunner sticking his gun out and surpressing my team, i slid across the floor shooting the support gunner and 2 other people then i got a nade to the face. My team won the firefight.I always go into games with a 1911 and 3 mags, so i dont consider going in with a pistol "hardcore"

taking nvg in cqb = hardcore :S (or stupidly rich)

hm, what have i done?

our team was defending a woodline, in a battle of the bulge type scenario, ze germanz, came from our front, we had 3 squads, ours was the middle one, partway through, my teammate on the SAW died, and craftily left his weapon behind a tree about 2m from my cover... so under imense fire, i left my nearly empty m4, and did a diving forward roll between the cover and took the saw.... from this point, the story gets hazy, as i was in the red mist zone :P it ended up that the two flank squads were taken out, and most of ours, a band of us were defending, me with the saw by this point, till i was alone, and the enemy kept coming :S marshal comes over and says: you can stop shooting now, thier all dead... alone, id fought off the enemy team >< somehow... LMGs ftw :D

R

I'm waiting for the Electrowerkz gangsta kr00 to show up, and boast about their sexual prowess uber take the pain ability and how cool and great they are.

Thats me then ^^

I am Electrowerkz "tag-kill" champion, officially. We don't use the girly "bang" rule, we like to reach out and touch :D. my best record so far is an 8 man fire team in one go, and my best for one day is in the reagon of 15. (4 hours play)

I pre-loaded my TM shotgun so i had 11 shots, and got 11 kills with it.

I have taken an old TM revolver that wasen't working very well, "upgraded" it by treading on the internal parts (i was just happy i found them on the electrowerkz muddy floor) then i took this gun and went head on to two guys, shot them, then head on to a fire team of 4 guys (one with a minimi) and shot them all before they could react.

I allso brag on the internet ^^.

And have "e-henchmen"

There was one game, where we were defending a bunch of small houses ontop of a hill with woods all the way around the edge of the top of the hill. WE all had set up defensive positions covering as many spots as we could. The OPFOR came up on the east side of the hill and got out the 2 guys there. So then there is much shooting, though i could not see exactly where the enemy was as the woods were very dense. Then after some fighting almost all our guys get out and head back to respawn. Soon two enemys come from the south and i quicly run into the edge of the woodline on the west of the hill. The 2 guys form the south do not see me and I light 'em both up. Then another two guys come from the north around a bulding that is 10 feet away from me. The do not see me either and i can see the expression of surprise on their faces after i get them out. Then i advanced out of the woodline and played "hide and seek" with 2 of the enemys coming from the east side and i get lucky and get them out. By now my team has finished respawning and we flanks and whipe out the rest of the OPFOR and win the game. Though it might not have been hardcore, it was only my second game so I was pretty happy.

I pushed a line of n00bs into an enemies fire base, and then, in a fit of nicotine feinding, held the red ragged crew up for a smoke after breaking their position.

I'm a bit of a actor when I'm out in the field. I've been known to shoot my own wife and 2 other team-mates for stopping to look at a snake.

I am a bit of a rock star.

Not really Hardcore but just plain cheeky. It was my 2nd or 3rd time at the 'werks, and the last game of the day. We were doing a capture the floor mission, and it was down to the last minute. Our team held one floor while the other team held two. A group of us were trying to get onto the top floor, when in the space of a few seconds everyone gets nailed bar me. It's then I hear the "10... 9... 8..." of the end of the game. When it hits 3 I dive out onto the floor and roll behind some barrels as a hail of fire erupts around me. At the "1... 0... GAME OVER!" I jump up and yell "FLOOR CONTESTED! That'll be a draw then!" and the hail of fire turns to a hail of abuse. :P

The only other thing that comes to mind was the 'werks Pistols and shotguns only Charity event, wherein my precious beloved Micro-UZI was still allowed. Mad laughter echoed the halls that day... for about the 0.3 seconds it took to vent all my ammo. :D

I was playing outside on ice (it rained and then froze) and I was running up a slippery cement ramp. My team was all out except for me and I was the sniper. I was slowly going up the ramp so I didn't trip and break my arm, or worse my gun, and I heard two guys shouting behind me. I turned around and the guys were firing at me, so I no scoped a shot. I hit the leading guy in the leg and it spazed out on him, causing him to fall. The other guy surrendered seeing what a shot from the sniper did. I then proceeded to the woods to take the rest of the team out. Not really that hardcore, but it was a gag.

1. hostage situation enactment, hostage taker poked his head out about 4 inches from cover to see what was going on, i took the shot from 100ft out and pinned him smack on point of aim.... he looked so baffled, we all had a good laugh :P

2. snuck behind the enemy while they were in a shootout with my guys. surrendered all 5 of em.

3. (my favorite simply for the humor aspect) i was spotted by this one guy, so i pulled my hi-capa and ran. i managed to find some cover and sneak around behind him, but was not sure if he saw me or not. so i slowly crept toward him while remaining hidden, and listened for any footsteps or heavy breathing. i heard him slowly walking toward the bushes i was hiding behind. so i got low and got ready to lay cover fire and run. all of a sudden the guy jumps around the bush and does an absolutely beautifully perfect room clearing technique. only thing though was that i was low, and close to the edge of the bush, so when he came around he walked rite into my hi-capa... balls first :P (dont worry, i had the courtesy not to shoot)

Not me personally, but one game an army guy decided to run out with two Glocks buck naked. I waited behind a hill to see what would happen, and I heard someone on the other team yell "Hey, that's a p3n!s!!!" And then heard everyone on the other side immediately open up. Ask Negativecambre; he was there too.

@darklite: i don't remember that...

As for myself, a group of friends and I have an ongoing joke about "surprise butt-sechz", in which one person stalks another, catches up to them and gives them "butt-sechz" as a surprise, by grabbing them around the waist, dry humping them while shouting loudly SURPISE BUTT SECHZ. During games we count this as a legitimate kill due to how impossible it is to pull it off.

I've pulled it off.

@darklite: i don't remember that...

That's cos you were too busy whinging about how badly your face was shot up - Noa and I and a few others did a knife game in the dark, no lights. I still got him and his team.

Trick is, with knives, don't pull any fancy stuff. Stick it in them, do it fast, do it lots do it hard.

I run trough open ground to get to a trench, only to trip on the last few steps and fall down into it, discovering it still has water on the bottom... Thats how hardcore i am. :D Luckily nothing broke in this incident, i got away with a sore knee and wet gear...

I was in a round of Capture the Flag, and my team was being suppressed trying to move down "mainstreet" at the local CQB spot. I charged to the next cover up the street with a rebel yell. Surprisingly enough it worked and I didn't get hit. They broke for long enough that I could get close enough to keep the left side back. They couldn't keep the right side of mainstreet suppressed, so we were able to bring more firepower up mainstreat. We ended up winning the round once that point was broken. I was so surprised that it actually worked that I almost cracked up laughing my silly rear end off. Dunno if it counts as hardcore, but it was crazy.

Archived