How Hardcore are you?

Mr.Hyde

I'm so hardcore I have "hardcorps" tattooed inside my bottom lip.

My oppo and I were crawling through the nettles and brambles at dragon valley when a bloke came up to us on foot and said "why are you crawling through nettles"

At that point he got lit up by two enemy

I said "that's why"

I pulled my tool kit out and fixed a team mate's AEG in the middle of a field during a 24 hour mil-sim game.

He had a stripped the piston and sector gear. Luckily I had spares in my hardcore tool kit.

I always used locaps (before realcaps were invented) and I got in a standoff with a guy.

He waited until after I had run out of ammo (bloke with a 600rnd hicap) and ran at me.

He wasn't counting on a 40mm to the crotch

I love it.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really hardcore but sneaked right around a field, through the back of their base and took out 3 guys in a little scaffold & corrigated iron hut thing with a grenade.

Also charged a hill base in the middle of a field with some-one else then decided it was too CQB to use the G36 so thought a P99 with no mag would work better :P got 2 surrenders then decided standing on top of the hill was a bad idea.

but one game an army guy decided to run out with two Glocks buck naked. I waited behind a hill to see what would happen, and I heard someone on the other team yell "Hey, that's a p3n!s!!!" And then heard everyone on the other side immediately open up

And we have a today's winner!

I pulled my tool kit out and fixed a team mate's AEG in the middle of a field during a 24 hour mil-sim game.

He had a stripped the piston and sector gear. Luckily I had spares in my hardcore tool kit.

A nice runner-up!

recently i was playing in our CQB field in Albuquerque.and i was trying to not look like an idiot in front of my girlfriend.her brother.her cousin.and her aunt who is a cop.and some kids were not calling their hits at all.and since i was totally dry on all 4 48 round mags.i went in to reload.since i had permission cuz it was a 25 minute game.and there's no way i can retain all of my ammo like that.so instead of reloading my MAC....i grabbed my Echo1 m14.loaded my hicap.and ran in.i got 7 headshots in the first 3 minutes.and was doing the best i have ever done the rest of the game.oh.i also dual wielded my m14 and my Glock 17.....yeah.i ended up getting around 38-40 kills in about 6 hours....also.we were playing a fox and hound game.and i had two doors that i could get shot through.so i pulled my TM desert eagle out and put the muzzle on one door.and put my G17 on the other.and kept glancing back and forth to see who had the balls to enter.....one guy ran up.put two in his torso.and right when i was looking the other way.some guy knelt down and basically lit me up from about 3 or 4 feet.he hit me about 9 times.it hurt soooo bad.but it was probably the most hardcore thing ever.besides the 17 headshots.oh.i also had a quick draw with my desert eagle against someone who had a G17.....we both shot each other.but i did a non sighted shot that hit his goggles right between the eyes.it was sweet....

flanked an enemy position and darted through the fire to reach the mini villiage objective right in the heart of their territory. loosing rounds left and right i get there and turn around to find the rest of my team have been wasted and the "bomb" we're supposed to plant is lying back in the mud. as i get up to go get it i get pegged in the face from close range.. ouch.

other then that, we were at SYA proteus in this very dark hall/room connecting thing which was rather twisty. we figured we went into this vestibule and there was a door to the left and one of our guys got capped from there. so i throw a grenade that way. one of those pea types. i figure they're round there somewhere so i really welly it only to have it bounce off the doorframe and shatter spilling all the peas..

best thing the rebound shot it into the room to the right which i didn't know was there and killed no less then 7 people all hiding in the room waiting to hose us.

how chuffed was i?

"that was a wicked throw man" commented one.

I could tell you stories...

I've run into a room and shot both defenders before they even raised their guns.

I've taken out half the opposing force (15 players) in the space of thirty seconds armed only with a pistol (one magazine), a grenade and a knife.

I've scored knife kills in almost every environment playable in airsoft.

Hells, I've scored over 20 knife kills in one half-hour night game before. That's what using a tac light gets you in woodland!

I've gone around a corner, knowingly, against six guys armed with uprated, high speed AEGs while armed only with a pistol- and been very proud of the fact that I got two of them.

I've pinned down and eliminated five players on my own before- they had AEGs, I had two pistols.

But I've also spent entire days bouncing back and forth to the spawn point: My style of play can be as hit-and-miss as it is aggressive, which is to say very.

You can call that hardcore, if you like. For me, it's just the way I play: I never really thought about it in those kind of terms before.

Hells, I've scored over 20 knife kills in one half-hour night game before. That's what using a tac light gets you in woodland!

The best bit of night games is the fact that I bought a a box of fifty of those little LED key-ring flash lights and put them all over the place turned on.

The amount of people stupid enough to shoot at them is surprising. As is my sneaky counterattack.

The best bit of night games is the fact that I bought a a box of fifty of those little LED key-ring flash lights and put them all over the place turned on.

The amount of people stupid enough to shoot at them is surprising. As is my sneaky counterattack.

Hahaha! That was a great trick.

I wouldn't know what you'd class as hardcore, but I've had knife kills, i once walked into the thick of the enemy and killed six of them before they realised i wasn't one of them, i've assaulted the most intense cqb building i've ever encountered (the legendary phoenix embassy may she rest in pieces, ashes to ashes dust to dust . . . . . we miss her!) using nothing but a socom pistol, two spare mags and a moscart on the bottom of it against a team of i think twenty defenders. i'm fast when i want to be, crazy when i'm aloud to be and mean with my sniper rifle when i'm hung over! i just thought that meant i needed committing though i didn't class it as "hardcore"

I thought hardcore was the guys who spend ten hours before the game getting their kit just right to pull off a mil sim impression, or those guys who book holidays off work to play airsoft, basically i thought hardcore was serious commitment to the sport not being able to play it well. In which case i'm only partially hardcore

I'm getting there. Most of the time I'm not properly geardo, but I am increasingly spending more and more time on getting my kit right before each game (when I'm using my British DPM kit at any rate). I do seem to spend a lot of time polishing boots and cleaning guns before (and often after) games.

I'm known for being more prone to charging the enemy's machine gun nest with my pistol than others....but I don't realy consider that hardcore at all. It's just *beep* you do sometimes, just 'cause you got a full auto pistol and a broken primary weapon.

What's hardcore, is after my primary weapon broke, I re-spawned, dumped the primary, and decided to go raid the enemy base. Traipsed around in a rather obvious fashion for a while, untill I came up within a couple hundred yards of the base. I started low-crawling, cheek-to-ground style for a while. Eventualy I decided to ditch my camelback and LBG, and make a charge @ the base. I went in with one mag of 23 rounds...found a good portion of the enemy team just chilling there. They were too suprised to realy give a flying...

As it turns out ther were mostly dehydrated, so they didn't even realy care about me anymore. I ended up chilling with them for a while too. The weather was like 105 and sunny, so they explained how they'd given up patrolling around their base a while ago, since they didn't have the manpower to do it...they were all too hot to move. So, I guess the moral of the story is: My stalking skills--> Not neccessarily all that great. My fightin spirit--> Better than avarage, to say the least. Hardcore? I don't realy even know what that means. I guess I'm hardcore in some people's books. But some people think those who wear cammies to games are hardcore :huh: I would consider myself dedicated, not hardcore though.

Lets see... Me and 6 other guys ran ahead of the team to find a missing pilot. Ran into the whole enemy team moving. about 40 of them. Anyway, one of the guys with us blows our cover. Well....lets say I've never ran so fast in my life. :unsure:

I had a pretty sick sniper shot one time. Nailed the guy with my utg l96 from about 250ft away(I was shooting down a hill) dead center of his goggles.

I crawled about 50 yds through a short cornfield to heal the team leader. Gave my friend my rifle and just went with my pistol. Then I had to crawl all the way back, being shot at the whole time. I had a ton of cuts on my hands since I didnt have gloves on :/.

Had some close calls with sniper-bullets a couple times... It really gets the adrenaline going when you actually hear the BB wizz past your head, coming from a rifle shooting 550fps... :blink:

The best I've done myself, was on a regular skirmish-day at my regular site... We have a "tower" on one edge of the town we use (fire-fighters etc. use it for training as wel), 4 stories high, approx. 10'x10' square base..

We were under heavy fire, our enemy having dug themselves deep in behind a small ridge at the far edge of the site, probably about 100ft from us... Having my mates lay down cover-fire, I ran for one of the tower's openings, got inside on the 2nd floor (ramp up), and caught my breath...

Got to the third floor, and looked over the wall edge, spotted 4 enemies lying behind a small ridge below, got my 4ft rifle (G36 with silencer) over the wall, and plastered them with BBs... Sweet, sweet revenge was payed that day..... Although their 3-man reinforcements got me soon after....

Best Regards :)

During a 48 hour game I crawled through the enemy position to set up an obs post ONTOP of the opfors hq, I then sent steady reports over the radio for approx 6 hours.

my best "bang" kill was at A55, one of the opfor was hiding behind a pallet two of my team went past and he banged 'em both I walked round the other side and sat down next to him, we had been talking for 5 mins when I said "oh by the way BANG" and then got up and walked off. The marshall nearly sh4t himself laughing.

i cant help but think that some of these posts stretch the truth a little bit

for example:

i only had like, 7 bbs left and i managed to kill an entire team of 30

or

im so hardcore, i got shot in the eye (im so hardcore i dont need eye protection) and my eye exploded, but i managed to run 50 miles to the safe zone, just to get a spare gun

or something stoopid!

i could imagine someone putting something like these up though :D

i cant help but think that some of these posts stretch the truth a little bit

for example:

i only had like, 7 bbs left and i managed to kill an entire team of 30

or

im so hardcore, i got shot in the eye (im so hardcore i dont need eye protection) and my eye exploded, but i managed to run 50 miles to the safe zone, just to get a spare gun

or something stoopid!

i could imagine someone putting something like these up though :D

Hey man, if companies can lie about FPS, we can lie about getting people out :D

Archived