How Hardcore are you?

Mr.Hyde

my best "bang" kill was at A55, one of the opfor was hiding behind a pallet two of my team went past and he banged 'em both I walked round the other side and sat down next to him, we had been talking for 5 mins when I said "oh by the way BANG" and then got up and walked off. The marshall nearly sh4t himself laughing.

XD ROFL!!!! That is soo Funny!!!! That guy should go into a corner and cry.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the point of the thread is for crazy this-doesnt-happen-everyday kinda stories. It's really very fun to read, and I am surprised that it has lasted this long ^_^.

Now help me out: Should I buy 2 echo 1 MP5 RAS (metal body) and use them as a duel wield back up for my M4? I think this would be a lot of fun, but would be really heavy. Any other ideas?

Lets help other people(newbies) get more hardcore with crazy off the wall loadouts!

First off, I love this thread. Big fish stories, if not entirely truthful, are fun to read. :P

I've got a couple decent ones:

1: I was providing overwatch for the flanking element of my fireteam, when they were engaged off to their left by enemies covering under a pile of old tires. I was off to the side of a pipe, but unfortunately the tangos had an angle on me (shooting through the pipe). I started engaging the first of the two tangos, then noticed he had me sighted. I dropped down behind my cover, firing one shot without aiming on my way down. It caught the first tango square in the goggles, between 75-100 feet away. Pure luck, but still wicked.

2. My fireteam was having difficulty capturing an enemy objective. So, we hopped in the back of my friend's pickup truck and drove ON TOP of the objective, up a steep dirt hill. We all piled off the back whilst I provided suppressive fire from a covered position on the truck. Grabbed the objective, piled back in, and took off back to our spawn. :D

Just had a legendary day. Got a pair of sweet-as-anything grenade throws to tell you guys about. First one, we're assaulting a bunker we call Precinct 13, part of a Napoleonic fort. There's a window big enough to jump through at the front of the bunker, a room behind it and then in the back wall of that room there's a smaller window that leads on to one of the corridors of the bunker's small tunnel system. We're assaulting the bunker, and we've made it up to the wall. A friend and I are standing, backs to the wall, next to this large indow outside. First grenade goes into the front room, fairly standard. Two guys walk out, fair enough. The second grenade I managed to throw through the rear window- and to make it even more awesome, it bounced perfectly and rolled to the corner of the corridor behind, and took out everybody in both arms of the corridor. I threw it, and my mate asked "Did you get it through?", then we heard the BANG followed by a marshall in the bunker saying "You guys? You're all dead!" and I turned to him, nodded and said "Yeahh", grinning like a maniac. I got hit more or less straight away afterwards, but oh man was it worth it.

For the second one to make sense, I need to explain a little about the grenades we use: The fuses on these grenades work on a kind of traffic light system: As soon as you strike the fuse, the flame burns green, then after a few seconds it turns red, and then it goes off. Thus, by lighting the grenade and waiting for it to start turning red before you throw it, you give your opponent much less time to react.

Well, we were playing a reversal of the Precinct 13 game: this time, we were defending. In the later stages of the game, I was in the back rooms, defending the deeper tunnels with about four other guys. We've got a tac light set up at the bottom corner of the tunnel so anyone coming round the corner will be well and truly lit up, in the literal sense (so that it's fairly easy for our men at the back to light them up in the figurative sense). So naturally the opposing team stacked up just around the corner in the corridor, while the lead guys poked their heads around for a potshot or two. My position is in the front room, at the immediate end of the corridor. Having loaned my G36 to a gent who had gone through all of his ammo defending the front entrance, I'm down to my pistol (one of my WA HRT Specials, in fact the first airsoft gun I ever bought- four years old if she's a day and still running strong), two magazines.

I had one grenade left, so I figured "Why not?" and sidled up to the entrance to the corridor. I lit it, waited for the flame to turn red, leant around and threw. It was perfect. Almost an airburst. It landed at the other end of the corridor and immediately went off- and I mean immediately, they had no time to get away at all- taking out everybody stacked up there just around the corner, according to the marshall it was about ten guys.

There was a brief pause, then from the other end of the corridor came a stunned shout of "Good throw!"

I think my good friend Dan deserves a mention for sheer legendary-ness, though. Same defence of the Precinct, about a minute later, and his AEG decides to pack up- I think he shredded his hop unit and got a bunch of BBs jammed in the barrel. So he draws his sidearm, and after going through his first magazine he realises he's not got much ammo left and they're not getting close enough for knife kills just yet- so instead of waiting for the inevitable he legged it forward, got around the corner and opened up. None of the opposing team were expecting it- I don't know how many guys he actually hit, but he was there for a couple of seconds blazing away like a madman before they recovered enough to respond.

My one regret from that game is that, after the tac light's bulb went out and they started moving down the corridor, I was in a position to get knife kills but didn't because I panicked and fired instead. I felt quite bad about that afterwards, because I think I hit some poor ###### in the back of the head at point blank range.

Maybe not hardcore, but it was an absolute gag. All my friends have their fancy C.Q.B.'s and they are usually stacked against me (with my UTG L96). Anyway, they were all against me and there was a fort at the field with a deck coming off of it. I had to infiltrate the fort and get the flag. Two of four guys standing on the deck had lasers and it was the biggest mistake they ever made. I got those two out and the other two immediately hit the deck. One of them was wearing a paintball mask and it stood out in the dark. They deck had a rail with bars all around it, so there wasn't any solid cover for them. I could see the paintball mask through the bars, so I thought I might shoot a couple through the bars to get them to stand up. Around the 5th shot, I heard OUT, and then OW, and then NO MORE F*CKING SNIPERS! Turns out that I had ricochet'ed a shot off of a piece of metal and hit the dude right where his mask ended. I was laughing so damn hard! Ahh, good times.

i shot captain hat in the balls .. that cool ?

took aload of shots to the face at point blank ( one smashing my tooth) while diving behind a barrel

tried to storm a hut thing full of the other team ... i got laced ... really bad... before i even got to the door ....

got hit in the face with a nade while trying to tie my shoes !

got shot in the neck at point blank while marshaling ( his flashhider was in my neck... )

best one yet ... spearing someone to the floor in a full contact game then geting hit over the head with abit of wood ...

i also bang killed 25-30 guys whilest doing a back flip out of a window in only my pants and face mask !!!.... ok .. i lied .. it was more 40 of them .. haha

I've played airsoft at a CQB site in a vest/sleeveles t-shirt and trousers only.

That was painful.... and yes looked very YMCA

iv played airsoft cqb shirtless wearing only shorts and shoes and everyone had an upgraded aeg or gas pistol...needless to say i went home w/ afew holes in me...

I eliminated a 5 man team in CQC while standing in the open, with just a pistol.

I was a hostage taker in a hostage game once, right?

The rescue team had intel on where were were initially supposed to have the hostage being held. Only, we moved the hostage. I took off al my gear, and had someone else take my weapon. I sat down where the hostage was supposed to be. So, the rescue team comes in, kills the rest of the hostage takers, and one of them hands me his sidearm. "He says come with me." Never asks if I'm the hostage. They stack up at the door for their exit, and I grease them all from behind. I then ran to the hostage, and, being the only member of my team left "excuted" the real hostage. Won the round because the rescue team's sniper had to complete the mission if the assault team went down. He had no idea what was going on...

hardcore brain power! Radio call comes in, me and my guys get the orders to try and take out an enemy leader (4 of us total). We chat for a min on strats and there is no way we are fighting in, so we try other tactics. We walk right up with weapons slung, there scouts take aim and i hold up my hand and say hold on a sec. Get on my headset like I am radioing someone and then say we need to get in and talk to your leader. LOL we walk right in, waste the guy and 4 guards and walk right back out with not an enemy shot fired!

I eliminated a 5 man team in CQC while standing in the open, with just a pistol.

The rescue team had intel on where were were initially supposed to have the hostage being held. Only, we moved the hostage. I took off al my gear, and had someone else take my weapon. I sat down where the hostage was supposed to be. So, the rescue team comes in, kills the rest of the hostage takers, and one of them hands me his sidearm. "He says come with me." Never asks if I'm the hostage. They stack up at the door for their exit, and I grease them all from behind. I then ran to the hostage, and, being the only member of my team left "excuted" the real hostage. Won the round because the rescue team's sniper had to complete the mission if the assault team went down. He had no idea what was going on...

hahahaha wow!

that's frikkin ingenious!

Epic Win if I ever saw one... :D

Best Regards :)

Hmm... I've rolled into, flipped out of and handspringed through various doors and open windows at Urban Assault. I only do this when I've got no weapon (For some reason, it has happened before) Throwing bangs or equipped with just a pistol however I have learned how to front hand-spring and throw myself to a roll with larger things like rifles and shotguns.

i shot captain hat in the balls .. that cool ?

Dunno about cool, but it was certainly entertaining- though mostly for everyone else.

I've been hit in the happysacks a couple of times at Elektro actually (though I don't remember who did it each time). Mind you, I've been hit all over the place at elektro. The first time I played with my new (at the time) Bolle tac goggles and balaclava, I had to leave the tip of my nose poking out of the balaclava so the goggles didn't fog up. No problem, thought I, it's only a tiny spot. Oh, how wrong I was!

First burst I took, point-blank range (I hadn't even managed to get a shot off), I got hit square on the end of the nose. Yah, not the most auspicious start to a gaming session.

Then of course there's the fact that I have scars on three of my knuckles that prove I'm not the fastest learner ever- really should try harder to remember to wear my gloves when I get into CQB (I usually do, but Sod's Law states that the one time I forget- KNUCKLE SHOT!). And the hit on my right cheek which looks like it might leave a scar- which managed, somehow, to slot itself neatly into a gap scarcely big enough for a 6mm pellet to fit through and strike the line of bare flesh between my lower-face mask and my goggles.

Nine times out of ten, I get taken out quickly and have to walk back to the spawn. The tenth time, two times out of three I get taken out before I can do anything cool. But like I said, even a total chump can get lucky once in a while.

• 2 weeks later...

we used to play in a 2 story abandoned house before it burnt to the ground, it also had an atick and a basement. so opfor generally headed for the second floor because they could cover all exterior sides from upper windows. i had a team of 5 atacking and by using 3 guys as cover fire/ distraction myself and one other wer able to make our way into the basement via an exterior cellar door. from there we crept up to the first floor and then atempted to get up the only stairway to the second floor, in doing this we created a distraction so that the other 3 could get onto the first floor. trying to push up the stairway with 5 guys pouring bbs down it wasnt working so i climbed up a tree onto the 2nd floor balcony, but didnt stop there, i quickly and silently jumped up onto the roof and started to peel away shingles until i could enter into the atic, from the atic i eliminated a majority of there team from a ceiling entrance to the atic and was able to give my team enough cover to move up the stairs. a cqb victory with zero losses for my team.

Hmmm, well i do tend to charge MG nests. Tends to happen more often when i have my soviet fur hat on and AK out :P. Shouts of 'COMERADA PRAVILNA!' (god knows if thats spelt remotely right) tend to amuse my mates.

you do that too? :P i tend to defend places wearing my pale grey ushanka, defend because it doesnt stay on too well when wearing a mesh mask. me and a few friends (and last game a surprising number of folk we dont know) tend to lead charges on the shellscrape with a coolective cry of "URRAH!!!!!!!" much to the ammusement of teammates.

not really hardcore, but funny, me and a friend managed to conceal ourselves well enough (wearing only fleck) to not be noticed by a lone member of the other team... dispite us being midgame through a game of charades which was getting quite loud.

ooh, and no idea who it was but i saw someone in a ghillie suit stab someone in the ankles with a plastic knife and proceed to capture the position before he really knew what had happened. that was cool.

one time at the CQC place that i play. a kid brought an M249..and i had a M11....they came down a hallway...all his friends were behind him because he had the biggest gun...and i came around the corner and killed 7 with one magazine...i basically held on the trigger as i sprayed down this hallway......got every dang one of em...needless to say..he didn't bring that SAW in there anymore..also i have done 2 simultaneous dual wield head shots...with my M11 in one hand and my glock in the other..it was hilarious

Archived