How Hardcore are you?

Mr.Hyde

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

playing in CQB with strong advise not to run, at a start of a game, both front raw of each team were running... at a corner, i misjudged the taclight stress of the other team and we bump into each other.

we both pushed each other away, i draw my hi-capa, he did the same to his M4.... i was faster :D but the chock did switch on the security :angry:, he got me from 2m 3BB in the leg.

other funny one, long corridor at night, tracer on and keeping the first line of the other team head down.... half way through the corridor, no more BB in the mag :fear2:

another one, same corridor running faster this time and being on the other side of the corridor before the other team reach the flashing light.... got 1m away from the light shouting waouuuuuuuuuuuu... the other team saying, are you in, and getting out from both door of the corridor on my right and left.... i could almost touch the light..... :wacko:

I took up a position during a night game, laid down with a sniper rifle, and discovered I had plonked down on top of a lovely ripe cow pat...

I held position for an hour or so, got laughed at a good lot on the 'net when I voiced my situation, and then kicked my kit (my whole stomach area got hit, belt kit, smock, squelched into 2 ammo pouchs too) through a river at end-ex and put it back on for the next game.

Oh well, a bit of poo never hurt anyone!

Archived