element 6.04 tightbores

my_plague_666

im expecting them to be quite good, but how are these barrels quality wise? good or bad?

oh, and out of interest what length barrels do AKs use?

i think somebody posted an in-depth review of various tightbores, including the Element, and the conclusion was that they're pretty good, close to Systema's.

A typical AK inner barrel is 455mm long.

I've got 2 from RSOV, 1 for my SL9 which I'll need to cut down and 1 for my MP5.

Externally the're fine, with no visable defects. I'm going to be writing a full review this weekend on all of the products I bought recently so I'll post a link when I've finished.

S.Assassin

Ah right. I never pay much attention as I always put a Prometheus or Madbull in my new guns straight away.

Speaking of tightbores I'd be curious to see what the standard diameter is for different manufacturers, since IIRC at least some G&G aegs come with 6.04 barrels stock.

My JG G36c came with a 6.04 barrel as stock. One of the many reasons I bought it.

From what I've seen, tight bores have only really been installed on special edition airsoft guns due to them costing more than the standard items. But the general dimensions are 6.08 or thereabouts.

Archived