MGS3 help needed!

my_plague_666

well, its my third time playing through this game now, and im fed up of getting spotted by those bloody hover platforms at the mangrove swampy bit.

so how do i get to the croc cap? i've shimmyed accross the rope going to that tree in the middle of the lake, theres another rope on a lower branch on said tree leading to the place with the croc cap but i cant for the life of me manage to get down to that rope, cant climb down the tree, cant grab onto it if i jump down etc.

so how exactly do i get to it?

line yourself up so you're directly over the rope below, let go, then press grab again. You'll grab straight onto the rope, then you can swing over to the island with the croc cap.

Also, it's much easier just to equip the snake or the water camo if you want to avoid being spotted by the hover platforms.

by the 'grab' button, do you mean triangle? i tried that and it doesnt work. i'll give it another go.

i tried water camo last time, it didnt work :(

yeah thats how i got it... but i just shot them they never seem to call of back up if you kill them if i remeber correctly unless your trying to complete the game without killing.. i thought i did that once until the game finished and it told me i killed 17 people :S

Jas

P.S water camo never worked for me on european extreme but did for the rest of the diffuculties... geez i wanna play this game again now :(

oh, it works fine killing them UNTIL EVERYONE HEARS THE EXPLOSION AND DECIDES TO CHECK IT OUT!

its an awesome game, i re completed MGS2 yesterday. 3 is so much better (although 2 is still awesome)

yeah i agree 3 is awesome. i love the remake of one though probably my fav because one had the best story line and remaking is was a great idea :D, now i just need to get a PS3.... >_>

crimson are you talking about MGO? i thought that was no more? :o

Jas

Archived