Zombie Huntin'

I love zombies...I was one for Halloween, now time to go to the "dark side". I'm not particularly keen on whats the latest zombie huntin' fashion, but heres what I think will do:

-OD bandanna (for cool looking reasons)

-ESS Goggles

-Street Clothes, Jeans and a t-shirt, or a hoodie when its cold

-Combat Boots/Sneakers

-Belt Holster

-Various tactical gear: M23 Pioneer AK rig, 58 pattern, depending on weapon use

-AK-74

I would consider tactical gear but I'd like to go with what I already have...

Discussion of zombie huntin', start now.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be all, end all :P (kit list below):

DSCF0944.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

Me:

RJ Toomey short sleeve, tunnel collar shirt from FA Dumont Church Supplies: http://www.fadumont.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh000001...23a201SS#a201SS . Comes with a plastic 'dog collar' insert.

Black cargo trousers from local army surplus shop

Black UTG Deluxe tac vest from some US store I cant remember the name of

Additions:

Plastic crucifix from eBay

Bible

Short length of chain formally used to hang fluo lights in a factory

3x keyring spirals

1x leather bondage handcuff to hang the bible off

Gun:

CA CQB Compact SEAL with:

G&P Zombie Killer body (an utterly utterly utterly utterly utterly hateful thing to fit to CA accessories)

CA carry handle

G&P Aimpoint replica

Proud 'Corner Engage Device'

CA taclight

King Arms QD sling point

G&P 'Folding AK' foregrip

Proud 100mm QD Suppressor

Quake Bushmaster flip up scope covers for sight and taclight

---

Fingerless gloves - great idea. Get weightlifting ones, theyre MUCH more comfortable and long-lasting than biker style fingerless ones.

I was going for a Father Gregorio (HalfLife2) type thing. The bible was inspired by Vash's crucifix-on-a-chain from Trigun.

I love that :D totally cool and really good looking anti bad things* loadout

*Would also vork on vampires and other assorted undead

:D Im glad you noticed the amalgam too ;) Im after some silvered 5.56 bullets to go in cartridge loops on the vest, and I considered the idea of getting someone who can write in Chinese or Japanese to write me some demon wards either to pin on the vest, or hang off the gun. Whaddya think?

A symbol hung off the space between rifle and silencer would look cool, as would possibly blacking out the lens of your torch to make a crucifix style light? (would only need duct tape so could be easily removed)

As for silvered rounds they would look ok, but one would assume you're already packing them as standard in the magazines? (or at least, hollow point rounds with a shot of silver in a la 'The Jackal')

DSCF0944.jpg

You do actually look quite.......disturbing.....in that picture.

You're not an Evangelical are you? :unsure:

It reminds me of a book I read years ago where it had a line reading -

"With a gun in my hand and a Bible by my side, I am God's Trooper"

What's a priest suppose to do against zombies? Vampires, yes... Zombies, no...

And are we talking 28 Days Later zombies, Resident Evil zombies, Dawn of The Dead zombies, or I Am Legend zombie/vampire/monster things?

Regardless, I think a shotgun is a a good base to any of these load outs. I might give it a go tonight. Nothing too basic, but nothing overly tactical.

You guys inspire me...

I'm currently processing in my mind some more concepts...I like Guzzi's Anti-Everything loadout...I'm now getting a good idea in mind, but keeping it cheap.

-ESS Goggles

-Black Hoodie (my Halo one :) )

-Some type of face protection, either a ski mask or a King Arms Neoprene

-Jeans/Black BDUs/Urban Digital BDUs (not sure on what would look best)

-Fallen Troopers/Black Combat Boots

-UTG Tactical Vest/M23 Pioneer Gunner's Vest

-Weight-lifting gloves

-Either hood up, no bandanna, hood down+bandanna

-AK-74

-Shotgun/UZI/Skorpion (again not sure)

-5 o' clock shadow (gotta work on that :P )

What's a priest suppose to do against zombies? Vampires, yes... Zombies, no...

Zombies and priests both hang around graveyards a lot, seeing as many churches are situated on the same grounds as cemetaries. Therefore priests are zombie-killing experts, as theyre the only thing keeping the dead folk in there ;p

Plus if you hadnt noticed, there is a bible psalm on the gun, and the mode selections are biblically inspired too. Why cant a priest be a zombie hunter? ;)

Zombies and priests both hang around graveyards a lot, seeing as many churches are situated on the same grounds as cemetaries. Therefore priests are zombie-killing experts, as theyre the only thing keeping the dead folk in there ;p

Plus if you hadnt noticed, there is a bible psalm on the gun, and the mode selections are biblically inspired too. Why cant a priest be a zombie hunter? ;)

I suppose it's possible. But depending on how well you know your zombie movie lore, I don't think there are too many references. That's all.

I suppose it's possible. But depending on how well you know your zombie movie lore, I don't think there are too many references. That's all.

Welcome to the 'fantasy gear' section of Arnies...

The gun has a ZK body. It has biblical quotes on. Priests spout biblical stuff. See the connection?

How can someone take a 'fantasy' loadout seriously? <_<

In my opinion I still love it...

SHUN THE NON BELIEVERS!

Better still...take them out in a field...and burn the ********! :D

I shouldnt be getting too hot under the collar except the priestly pics is the first time in over a decade that I think Ive looked good :P Then someone comes along and tries to spoil it! :D

Archived