Tanio Koba Stand

p1060525mediumhv3.jpg

Hopefully I will be able to bring you all some more news on these products.

Two points for the teeth!

Also, Fareast this beaning an info post where is the pack of butts and 1970's Milling machine in the back round?

But seriously keep up the good work!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this case it would be helpful if bablefish and other translation programs would work on pictures, too.

What about Marushin, Tanaka and Maruzen? Also not Japanese or why are they not present at BlackHoleShow?

In the 6 years I have been going to the show Western Arms, Marushin, Tanaka and Maruzen have never attended that also includes KSC and other Japanese manufacturers.

Two points for the teeth!

Also, Fareast this beaning an info post where is the pack of butts and 1970's Milling machine in the back round?

But seriously keep up the good work!

erm....not really sure what you are going on about here!

Well, who cares? If you want a Marui MEU, don't be stupid and wait for japanese faith … take a Marui 1911A1 GBB put a Nova Springfield kit around it with Pachmayrs and you have a nice full metal quality 1911 MEU modern version ;) For japanese guys a bit sorry, because of full metal. But you have option of Western Arms over there, so it kind of equals the chances in a way. ;)

Thanks for the hint with Western Arms not being japanese essentially. Didn't know that. Well, WA was supposed to show up at Paris show fall 2007 in france. But they'd quit two days before and didn't show up. Pitty.

S&W PC356 an EBB? Now that you wrote this, Marui announced something one year ago … well … at least this means there is an excellent chance for the FN FiveseveN to be the next Marui GBB to be released (if it is supposed to be a GBB!). Would be a good move as Marushin already covers the market with their version, which qualitywise could be succeded by the Marui one I hope. The blowback of the Marushin one seems to be rocking, what I read so far. Lets hope at least for that …

In the section AEPs there's still a Beretta M92F and a Steyr TMP to come, anounced for years now, too. Any insight on that?

I care because the nova kit is just too expensive. College students are not that rich :P

Well, who cares? If you want a Marui MEU, don't be stupid and wait for japanese faith … take a Marui 1911A1 GBB put a Nova Springfield kit around it with Pachmayrs and you have a nice full metal quality 1911 MEU modern version ;) For japanese guys a bit sorry, because of full metal. But you have option of Western Arms over there, so it kind of equals the chances in a way. ;)

Well thats besides the point (my point anyways) I wouldn't mind starting out with a cheaper MEU with all the parts already on it, so I wouldn't need to search, mod them to fit the gun, or spend extra on the right grip safty and hammer spring housing.

I'm in the process of building a Kimber MARSOC with the Nova kit rightnow, the TK parts were the first things I picked up seeing that these will automatically sell out, don't get me wrong the parts are a great price but wouldn't be better just to have the parts already on a gun then just get a metal kit for it?

And Nova themselves came out with those little parts too, with some (what I call) nasty prices!

I care because the nova kit is just too expensive. College students are not that rich :P

Well … that's a point. In this manner a well done ABS gun with the qualities of the M1911A1 would be nice if the price was reasonable. I'm a Marui fan, too. Do not really need metal, only the posibilities are interesting.

Strange, that the other japanese Manufacturers don't participate on the BlackHoleShow … maybe some Marui initiated thing that keeps competitotrs away? Well, there certainly will be other shows soon …

• 2 weeks later...