Historic Loadout Pics

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

You want historical? Here ya go!

Pics from a weekend away my group had a few weeks ago. It was located at a historical palisade. Unfortunately, the public was still allowed to come through so we didn't have the COMPLETE "historical" feel, but it was still really fun!

In all the pics I am the one with the red padded jacket on. Thats why I look fat :D:whistling::rolleyes:

Watching over some of the younger members.

UploadAug72008027.jpg

Next pic I am practicing my archery with one of the def guys in our group.

UploadAug72008028.jpg

My butt sticking out because the shield I was using was too small. The guy really was shooting at us but on the end of the arrows were rubber thingies (I have no idea what they are called) so it wouldn't hurt us if it actually hit.

UploadAug72008041.jpg

Thats all folks!

Click

The "thingies" are called Duck-Blunts or blunts (or "Tokkies").

Some anachronisms though...

The guy with the entler pectorial cross is pretty good!

Tokkies huh? Thanks!

Yeah I agree that my friend looks very good. He is one of the deaf guys in our group (we have several) and he has golden hands. He can make almost anything.

I forgot to say that this was a training event for newer members (but also a chance for us other guys to pull out the gear) so please excuse the skater shoes. Also, I lack a proper belt at the momest so I just decided not to use one.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Old School Brit kit - unfortunately this was a video-grab, hence the inadvertant blurring/pixellation. However, after playing about with the image in photodraw, this has actually made it look like a period photo :D So, with the addition of a modded annotation, here's my old school UKSF kit:

post-3057-1237139765_thumb.jpg

It's not finished yet, and that was it's first outing last November. Now before anyone asks, that's actually a G3A3 in my hands, not an AK (after looking at it, the mag has blurred making it look AK-ish for some reason!?) LOL! Once I've got more kit, there'll be more pics, but at the mo it's shifting to more Old School middle east kit (think BATT).

• 4 weeks later...
Old School Brit kit - unfortunately this was a video-grab, hence the inadvertant blurring/pixellation. However, after playing about with the image in photodraw, this has actually made it look like a period photo :D So, with the addition of a modded annotation, here's my old school UKSF kit:

post-3057-1237139765_thumb.jpg

It's not finished yet, and that was it's first outing last November. Now before anyone asks, that's actually a G3A3 in my hands, not an AK (after looking at it, the mag has blurred making it look AK-ish for some reason!?) LOL! Once I've got more kit, there'll be more pics, but at the mo it's shifting to more Old School middle east kit (think BATT).

theres always one lol once i get my BATT kit togeather mate we need pics

Some of the Soviet team from gunmans retro operations weekend.

p1010215y.jpg

I never realised how shiney that Ukrainian TTsKO was :-/

My Kitlist:

Ssh68 helmet

M88 Afghanka BDU

6B2 Armour with plates

Chicom

Belt

water bottle

Boots

Weapon: RMW AKMS

Edited by Jaager