"contractors creed"

obsessedwithairsoft

i was at the library today, and i borrowed a book called "liscensed to kill, hired guns in the war on terror". it's about PMCs, and it had this in the front.

"Contractors Creed"

"I am a U.S. contractor. i look out for myself, the operators to my left and right, and no one else. i will always take advantage fo the fact that i can finally tell military officers to pound sand, and will do so at every opportunity. i am my country's scapegoat, the "plausible deniabilty" warrior, and i love it. less that $700 a day is unnacceptable. i am trained to eat things that would make a billygoat puke, but will refuse anything less than60 dollars per deim because i am greedy. i care not for ribbons and awards for vallor. i do this job for the opportunity to kill the enemies of my country, and to finally get that new boat i've always wanted.i will be in better shape than 99% of the active duty personnell, although this is not hard. i will equip myself with the latest highspeed gear, and will trick out my M4 until it weighs 24 pounds, not because it works better, but because it looks cool in photographs. i will carry more weapons, ammunition, and immpliments of death than an entire infrantry fire team, and when engaged i will lay waste to everything around me. in any combat zone, i will always locate the swimming pool, beer, and women, because i can. i will deploy on my terms, and if it ever gets too stupid, i will simply find another company that pay me more"

-from an email circulated on contractor channels.

Archived