Anyone seen this user: bengali

chownsy

Has anyone seen this user

bengali

He seems to have disapeared along with either my vsr and deagle i purchased off him and they got lost in the post or my refund for the items which was £120 i beleive.

paypal failed to do anythink and left it upto me to sort out, he suddenly disappeared after that.

Many thanks

Richard

moved to correct section

Thank you for moving,

this is a link to the origional purchase,

it was in fact £150 total

origional

yes was along time ago but i aint been on net for ages and nor has he so unable to contact him, so cant even take him to court.

EDIT: getting the link to work

According to his profile he hasn't been online since August 2007.

yes i know, thats when he disappeared, i been checking constantly to see if he comes back online, i aint been on net all that often and been meaning to post sooner but things have come up with family and friends, and hospital etc

If you paid to Paypal with your credit card, place a complain with the issuing company. Usually they issue a full refund and then settle things with Paypal, regardless of the seller having or not money in his account.

money was direct debited from my bank account via paypal, that was in june/july time, i tried everything like that, i contacted my bank, paypal, trading standards and they all said to sort it with the seller and not there problem

i even contacted teh shipping company and they admitted the parcel had been lost at bristol cause it had been sent to the wrong depot.

He used parcel2go and they were issuing him with a partial refund and then he disappeared and never to contact me again.

Archived