And he sat upon a pale horse and his name was death.

WYATT666

hey all

i am jonathan but you can call me jonny if you want i dont really care what you call me lol, i am from barnsley in south yorkshire (20mins from sheffield!).

i am at bradford uni and in the airsoft soc here, been into airsoft a while now but did play much due to time restrictions in my madass lifestyle that has now come to an end lol so i get to play more and more.

i am a militeria collector an can sometime be found rummaging around in the back of johnsons of leeds looking for clansman kit for my landy(will post a pic in this post), i am also a military vehicle collector and restorer (as you can tell lol).

i re-enact aswell as play airsoft, and i can be found at alot of local military shows aswell lol.

i play bass guitar and i am in to metal and goth music and i can be found at the 2 whitby goth weekends every year.

anyway the kit i am running is an A&K M249 Mk2 which is an awesome bit-o-kit i think lol

anyway heres a pic of my landy:

IMG_0243.jpg

this is my 1977 Series III 109" (LwB) FFR (Fitted For Radio) land rover, i have had her for 2 years and i have restored it all by myself, she saw active duty we believe in the UK, northern ireland, cyprus, and the gulf in the first gulf war before coming back to the UK and been released in 1996 to which she was repaired by the first owner, the second owner bought it and left it standing then i bought it and restored her, all the radio gear will be in sometime this year.

if you are ever down at the war and peace show come say hi lol

i can be found playing at cerberus airsoft here in yorkshire.

if you have any questions fire away

oh yes lol i was watching dawn of the dead (the new one) when i wrote this lol.

grimsby, i am normally found in whitby lol but i live in barnsley and go to bradford and live here aswell lol

thanks the landy will be finished this year all been well and good

Hi from Manchester

Impressive landy.

Wonder if you'd be interested/willing to help out with mine, a 1972 ex-RAF (we think) series 2A Ambulance...

Had it a couple of years now, but lack of time, funds and technical expertise has so far prevented me from doing more than just keeping it going.

Would love to swap landy stories with you. Drop me a PM if you like.

Oh, and the quotation goes:

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Archived