Welcome to The Foxhole!

Pablo

As requested, here is a nice shiny new sub-forum for all us support gunners.

This is essentially a logical extension of the Support Central thread, allowing support gunners to create seperate threads on anything relating to gear, guns or tactics - as long as it's about the support gunner role in airsoft. If you're new to support gunning (as I am) and are looking for advice, or if you're an old timer ready to impart some wisdom to the whippersnapper cheapskates who've just picked up an A&K M249 and don't know what to do with the damn thing, this place is for you :D

As always, search the forum before you post to make sure you're not creating a duplicate, keep your topics nice and clear and be nice to each other. Spamming will be treated with the tact and diplomacy support gunners everywhere are well known for.

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Whats the A&K M249 like to use...ive read some reviews on sites but well i trust arnies better. A good buy or not?
Hi i have just bought one and love it!!! just need to make my real steel mag work on it and get a custom battery the build is great and touch wood no problems so far :D :D

• 2 months later...

Archived